Forums

Topic: Nintendo's current state

Posts 121 to 130 of 130

unrandomsam

The price of wanting it sooner is to pay more - I think that is fine. Works the same way as anything else. Want the latest phone when it just comes out then it ends up costing more etc.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

DefHalan

unrandomsam wrote:

The price of wanting it sooner is to pay more - I think that is fine. Works the same way as anything else. Want the latest phone when it just comes out then it ends up costing more etc.

I understand that, I just thought most people were still against the idea of GOTY editions. I didn't know that changed. Also I am not sure how many games Nintendo could do a GOTY edition.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama

unrandomsam wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Ok guys, I am a bit worried about this fact that people seem to ask why is it that if Nintendo does things bad, that's ok but for someone else to do it, its bad? Also, this youtube thing is another worrisome problem as well as a lot of youtubers seem to hate Nintendo because of this happening.

I don't think there are many times where Nintendo doing something "bad" and others doing something "bad" are the same. Do you have any examples?

Two that come to mind are :

Not offering Game of the Year or Complete Editions of games. (Everybody except Nintendo does that).

That Smash Bros costume DLC is on par with the absolute worst other companies have done and it is only pack 1.

Things like the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC that allows you to easily get gold is as bad as any other pay to win DLC.

Nintendo doesn't make enough dlc for games to warrant a GOTY (I hate that term for a complete edition of a game) version.
I do wish they would print games in more than a few runs. I have a buddy that is trying to find Pikmin 3 new...good luck.

I haven't looked at the Smash DLC but so long as it is not DOA level I'm ok with it.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Socar

I wonder who the next CEO of Nintendo will be and I hope that he guides Nintendo well like how Iwata-San did. This worries me a bit as Iwata is getting old and it seems like his days of being the CEO of Nintendo are gonna be over.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Iwata is 55 years old. This is by no stretch of the imagination "old", particularly with respect to upper-echelons of business, and especially not when talking about Japanese companies. Just by way of example, Hiroshi Yamauchi was 73 when he handed the reigns over to Iwata.
... says the old man

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Hendesu

Soon enough, Nintendo will lose so much money that Microsoft or Sony buys them.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

DefHalan

Sakurai wrote:

obvious troll is obvious

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

Sakurai wrote:

obvious troll is obvious

(Looks at @Sakurai's signature)...Yeah, I'd say that's about right.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Hendesu

DefHalan wrote:

Sakurai wrote:

obvious troll is obvious

Honestly, I'm telling the truth. Nintendo is losing money and fans. One day, the impossible becomes the possible.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

NintendoFan64

Sakurai wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Sakurai wrote:

obvious troll is obvious

Honestly, I'm telling the truth. Nintendo is losing money and fans. One day, the impossible becomes the possible.

He's right! It will!...In roughly 38 years...and only if they lose 257 million dollars a year...Nintendo is DOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.