Showing 81 to 100 of 109
81. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:16 BST
is that creepy? i don't really see how.
All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.
82. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:20 BST
AAAAHHHH! It's hideous!
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
83. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:24 BST
84. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:26 BST
85. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:38 BST
@thesignpainter: If that comment was at me, Its more scary than creepy. For me its always scary when Apple churns out a new piece of trash onto the market
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
86. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:42 BST
ah, i get it now. now its funny!
87. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 20:49 BST
Holy crap that's creepy! I could only see it while scrolling up or down though so everything's all blurry now after having to concentrate on it for so long... DX
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
88. Posted: Mon 23rd May 2011 20:50 BST
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
89. Posted: Mon 23rd May 2011 20:58 BST
Still creep as ever after all these years....
"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My name in a video game.
Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99
90. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 08:17 BST
Edited on Wed 25th May, 2011 @ 08:19 by Sadsack_Awesome
91. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 08:36 BST
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
92. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 08:43 BST
I think my eyes are bleeding now x_x
93. Posted: Sun 2nd Oct 2011 13:03 BST
If Mario enemies were real.BowserGoombaKoopa TroopaPiranha PlantBullet BillLakituPokeyShy GuySpinyBooBirdo
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
94. Posted: Sun 2nd Oct 2011 16:01 BST
Y'know, that's not real scary. That's just freaking awesome.
95. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 13:19 BST
@NintyFan Reminds me of Metroid. Those just look awesome though! I don't know why but I do like Shy Guy.
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
96. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 13:58 BST
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
97. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 16:02 BST
Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Network ID: Soon
98. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 16:47 BST
If Mario enemies were real.
The guy who did those Mario paintings is Marcus Blättermann ("pixeloo"). Another guy who's name is SoupandButter on DeviantArt did realistic Pokemon paintings, similar to the style of those Mario ones.
Edited on Sun 23rd October, 2011 @ 16:51 by LordTendoboy
99. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 16:47 BST
I was just about to say "I don't see anything" but then I saw the name of the picture "look at it from far away". I thought it was an autostereogram.Holy bleep that's awesome.
The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
100. Posted: Sun 23rd Oct 2011 17:12 BST
NintyFan wrote:If Mario enemies were real.The guy who did those Mario paintings is Marcus Blättermann ("pixeloo").
The guy who did those Mario paintings is Marcus Blättermann ("pixeloo").
I don't know what you meant by "Pixeloo", but you are misinformed. The person who made those is Mike Puncekar, not Marcus Blättermann. Here is his website: http://mpuncekar.blogspot.com/
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets