Forums

Topic: Coronavirus outbreak

Posts 981 to 983 of 983

WoomyNNYes

@Octane Since disinformation and reckless anecdotes are such a problem here in the US, I posted that very recent hydroxychloroquine study.

Science liker.
Extreme bicycle rider.
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League, New Super Lucky's Tale

HobbitGamer

Okay. Should we also find an article about how alcohol doesn't cure CoViD, especially when it's bootlegged from methanol? Cuz some Iranian citizens unfortunately did that too.

If someone wants to take something without the medical consultation of a doctor (especially something that requires a scrip), that's really on them. And if someone is coming to Nintendo Life for medical advice, they need to... Ya know... Not.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

Okay. Should we also find an article about how alcohol doesn't cure CoViD,
And if someone is coming to Nintendo Life for medical advice, they need to... Ya know... Not.

lmao.
if alcohol cures viruses, id be the healthiest man on earth and would have discovered the fountain of youth in aluminum, plastic, and glass containers.
the whole time our cure has been 2 minutes away from my doorstep at a convince store!
the new doctors are convenience store cashiers, thanks thomas, jessie, marsha, and that one young guy that gives me "discounts" on beer.
edit: dr thomas, dr jessie, nurse marsha and that one young guy that gives me "discounts" on beer.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic