Forums

Topic: Compliment the User Above You

Posts 141 to 160 of 445

StarBoy91

That's a cool haircut.

To each their own

KanrakusPizza

Your a shiny star. Super shiny. Even more shiny then gold.
Shiny stuff FTW!!!

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

Noire

Pizza. Who doesn't like it?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Lionsshare

Your' name reminds me of my hometown and my favorite herb to cook with. Warm feelings abound.

Lionsshare

GamerforGod

I don't know what your name means, but I laugh everytime I see it. Thanks for having a great name Spoony Bard!!!! lol (I actually laughed as I was typing your name!!!! lol)

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

You have a great set of primary colored ghosts on your T-shirt.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

SpoonyBard wrote:

Your' name reminds me of my hometown and my favorite herb to cook with. Warm feelings abound.

Using my incredible powers of deduction, I have determined your hometown is Hartford, Conneticut and your favorite herb is basil.

As for you, StarBoy, you are always looking to do what is right, and to me, that's a commendable pursuit.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

GamerforGod

You are a Phoenix, and a Sage, and you are Phoenix Sage...does it really get much better than that? Plus, you've been killed and resurrected twice on the Nintendo Life Adventure...that's power!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

CanisWolfred

@PheonixSage

You're not incredibly and absolutely intolerable.

Also, you're very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very weird. That's the first time I had to use that many "very"s to describe someone. Congratulations.

EDIT: Damnit...um...

@Gamerforg-d

You're the first person where I had to self-censor their actual name. You're moving up in the world, mac!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KanrakusPizza

You got the first post on page 9. Good for you!

wont be on here anymore

GamerforGod

You just complemented two people!!!! That's some extra niceness!!!! Way to go Mickeymac!!!!

[url=ht...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Gamer you have an extremely nice avatar. I also love how you are such a caring person and love to save the animals. I think you may make a good president of the McDonald's fast food resturant chain in 5 years.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Your username is on ALL CAPS.

To each their own

brainofj

If I collect all 120 of you, I unlock my brother.

"You keep saying "snake", but all I hear is 'Easter bunny, Easter bunny, Easter bunny'."
-Meatwad

moomoo

You like Super Mario Galaxy (I think,) one of my favorite games ever. I've beaten it 4 times.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

StarBoy91

You have rotund-shaped eyes. And you have cool blue spots.

To each their own

moomoo

Your background is nice.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

StarBoy91

You make an awesome sound.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

47drift

Your user icon simultaneously reminded me of Starfy and the ship Kirby uses in the first episode of the Kirby anime.

And that's great.

47drift

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Your username reminded me of Driift Mania on Wiiware. I love that game!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.