Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GamerforGod

Yay for Toby games!!!! But the regular Tobuscus videos (particularly the literal trailers) are really good too!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerforGod

Thanks Rukiafan!!!! lol Wiiwarewave was a cool site!!!! Are you an admin, or do you just like the site?

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

NeoShinobi

I guess if we want to game for God we would have to ask ourselves this question.

"What would Jesus play?"

.... or something like that.

FonistofCruxis

CorporalPegasus wrote:

The lord millenium...?

He's the antagonist in D.gray man and Road is one of his followers.

SSBB and PW:AA both have fantastic soundtracks, the former has the better one though but there aren't many games with a better soundtrack than SSBB.

Hokori

TAILS OF THE MUTANT SQUIRREL!

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GamerZack87

Here's one for you!

What's your favourite NES game?

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

I watched SullyPwnz which means that I have officially followed all of your links!!!! lol (I didn't even realize it, but since SullyPwnz was beating "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures" my sentence is also a pun!!!! lol)

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

GamerforGod

Thanks for the add NintendoFan_27!!!! And you're right, Minecraft is incredible!!!! lol Now Blizzard just needs to turn it into a MMORPG called "World of Minecraft" (or I'm sure you could just make that on Minecraft)!!!! lol

[url=ht...

GamerforGod

I see how it is!!!! It's because I don't own Mario Kart 7 isn't it!!!! lol (Just kidding!!!! lol)

[url=ht...

LordJumpMad

I'm eveyones problem
even yours VJ

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic