3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TheKingOfTown

How old will you be?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

MetroidMasher17

I watched Adventure Time. Once.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

GamerZack87

@Otaku-tomo: Except I didn't know to post one...

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

MetroidMasher17

Happy very early birthday!

passid.ca/MM17

GamerZack87

Me noms a burrito instead

CHINK

MetroidMasher17

@NintendoPurist Gasp! You have broken the seal on the evil burrito monster...the tacos will have their revenge!
By the way, the B in Backloggery has been replaced with a Z.

passid.ca/MM17

GamerZack87

MetroidMasher17 wrote:

By the way, the B in Backloggery has been replaced with a Z.

I know. The 'Zack' part is intentional.

CHINK

Hokori

hows it still 28 days

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Hokori

when is my time thats what I need to know 1st

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

FonistofCruxis

I noticed on your bl that your stuck on New Destroyman in NMH2. Even though you're not currently playing it, I'll help you with the boss fight: First, aim on the one that doesn't fly and then when he hasn't got much health left, jump up to the nearest girder-type platform (if it has the other Destroyman on then go to the other girder) and finish him off there. When the flying Destroyman is on the other platform using ranged attacks dodge those while using your ranged attack against him (sonic sword) and slash away while dodging his attacks when he goes to the same platform as you but make sure that he does not go near the Destroyman that would be dead as he will try to revive him. If the flying Destroyman does manage to get to him attack the flying destroyman as soon as you see him attempting to revive the dead one as this means that the revived one won't have much health when he comes back to life so it won't be hard to too deal with him. I hope that helps.

GamerZack87

SuperOtaku wrote:

hows it still 28 days

Simple. It's all due to the timezone differences between us, Otaku-tomo. Our day starts roughly half a day before yours does, so that means...ow, I made my head hurt...

NintendoPurist noms an Oran Berry

...that's much better.

Dimentio looks coooooool...

CHINK

Hokori

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I noticed on your bl that your stuck on New Destroyman in NMH2. Even though you're not currently playing it, I'll help you with the boss fight: First, aim on the one that doesn't fly and then when he hasn't got much health left, jump up to the nearest girder-type platform (if it has the other Destroyman on then go to the other girder) and finish him off there. When the flying Destroyman is on the other platform using ranged attacks dodge those while using your ranged attack against him (sonic sword) and slash away while dodging his attacks when he goes to the same platform as you but make sure that he does not go near the Destroyman that would be dead as he will try to revive him. If the flying Destroyman does manage to get to him attack the flying destroyman as soon as you see him attempting to revive the dead one as this means that the revived one won't have much health when he comes back to life so it won't be hard to too deal with him. I hope that helps.

No im stuck on that Dragon Dude Ryuji or something

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

GamerZack87

Wow, we both have BLs...sweet!

CHINK

FonistofCruxis

SuperOtaku wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

No im stuck on that Dragon Dude Ryuji or something

He's rank 7 and it said rank 8 on your BL which is New Destroyman. I'm not surprised that your having trouble with him as a lot of people seem to but I actually found him to be the second easiest in the series (easiest for me was Jasper Batt jr.'s third and final form but his second form was the hardest for me). Many people seem to have trouble with him because of how quickly he attacks. Because of this, its good to attack when he is vulnerable. One of the times when he is vulnerable is after doing the attack where he dashes forward with his twin beam katana and he does this multiple times in a row sometimes so you'll get quite a few opportunities then. He is also vulnerable when summoning the dragon and IIRC the dragon isn't there permanently so you may get more than one of these opportunities if I'm right and I didn't find the dragon that hard to dodge but its still worth
keeping an eye on it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic