Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 8,041 to 8,060 of 21,313

Shining-Void

gundam 00 by far my favorite one its on crunchyroll if you haven't seen it Exia is an awesome gundam

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Hokori

Mickeymac wrote:

Wait, you've watched Sgt. Frog too? (I loves that show!) or did you just find that randomly somewhere and put it in your sig?

I was just ribbiiting like a frog... no real reference except I guess Chibi-Robo or Flipnote Studio

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

CanisWolfred

You make me wish I could finish Super Paper Mario so I could learn more about Dimentio.

Nin-pal wrote:

gundam 00 by far my favorite one its on crunchyroll if you haven't seen it Exia is an awesome gundam

Oh a new fan<_<...haha, just kidding. They're all great in my book, I've seen em all, like twice at least. And I agree that the Exia is awesome. Its been serving me well in SRWZ2HH. Too bad it doesn't cover the Second season, I'd love to see what they do with the Gundam 00 Raiser rool:

I'm gonna guess you like the first season more? Apparently I'm weird in that I actually prefer the second season. Then again, I love intense escalation.

And have you seen any of the older Gundams? Most of those are on Crunchyroll, too.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Shining-Void

yep i saw them and flooded over with nolstalgia ... cartoons aren't what they used to be and i'm only 14 i like all of them except im confused about unicorn

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

Hokori

/me acts one day ill get my dream to come true.... even if my smaller dreams arnt coming true

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Hokori

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Happy Birthday you giant Japanese lover.

Giants to small of a word

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

GamerZack87

It's a Gundam? Whoa...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

CanisWolfred

^ You should get the SP with the backlit screen. That one's real nice.:3

Nin-pal wrote:

yep i saw them and flooded over with nolstalgia ... cartoons aren't what they used to be and i'm only 14 i like all of them except im confused about unicorn

Yeah, Unicorn has a lot going on. I think it'll explain itself more as it goes on. The action and Mecha are top stuff, though. My faves in the series for sure.

And if you'll head on over to the Anime thread I could recommend some more classics to ya.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Shining-Void

Mickeymac wrote:

Nin-pal wrote:

Yeah, Unicorn has a lot going on. I think it'll explain itself more as it goes on. The action and Mecha are top stuff, though. My faves in the series for sure.

And if you'll head on over to the Anime thread I could recommend some more classics to ya.

that'd be great

Shining-Void

CanisWolfred

Hesitate I will not. When the time comes I'll ride that Giant robot!

Nin-pal wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Nin-pal wrote:

that'd be great

In case you can't find it: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/anime_n...

You might wanna tell us all what you like there so I know what to recommend.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GamerZack87

That's no surprise, seeing as Soccootball is popular there.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

TheKingOfTown

How old will you be?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

shingi_70

Adventure time is pretty awesome. Want more finoa and cake episoides.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic