Showing 81 to 100 of 21,819
81. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 02:19 GMT
cheaters never win, winners never cheat
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
82. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 07:37 GMT
That something would be....?
Formerly known as the artist Gmls719
1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524
83. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 11:59 GMT
So many friend codes, so little time.
Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares
84. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 14:40 GMT
^So who are the others in your "quartet"?
Edited on Mon 27th December, 2010 @ 14:40 by CanisWolfred
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
85. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 00:52 GMT
Chess is like ballet only with more explosions? I question if you've ever played chess.
Do the Mario!
86. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 00:55 GMT
Now do the Donkey Kong!
87. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 00:57 GMT
Is your petting zoo very popular?
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
88. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:01 GMT
Gee, I wonder what franchise you like?
I'm back (for the moment)!
89. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:02 GMT
90. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:05 GMT
SWING YOUR ARMS FROM SIDE TO SIDE!
91. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:38 GMT
2010 can't fly!
3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825My BackloggeryMy YouTube ChannelNintendo Life Chat!
92. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:41 GMT
I have a Cubone to pick with you!
93. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 01:42 GMT
2010 was a great year.
Edited on Tue 28th December, 2010 @ 01:46 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
94. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 02:02 GMT
What about those other times?
95. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 02:24 GMT
Mutant Squirrel !!!!!!
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
96. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 02:33 GMT
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
97. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 02:36 GMT
In Soviet Russia, opinion has YOU!
98. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 03:23 GMT
It brings me back to my late childhood. Love Animaniacs.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
99. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 03:42 GMT
Maybe you should get a life.
100. Posted: Tue 28th Dec 2010 03:52 GMT
Here's your new signature right here: "THIS IS POST 100! WOO HOO!"