Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 6,926 to 6,945 of 21,313

TeeJay

Once there was a kid named Link, who lived on a humble little island called Outset Island. Link was generally a good kid, but he LOVED to torture the little pigs that populated the island.
One day he set off on a grand adventure, and when he returned to the island midway through his adventure, he found that one of the pigs he left there had grown gigantic! His mind raced at the torture possibilities. He started hacking away at the poor creature. Blow after blow descended on him until eventually, the big black baddy glowed red, and started chasing after Link! Link ran for his life. Across bridges and over hills he ran, but still the pig chased him. Finally he stopped at a dead end near a cliff, exhausted. Link turned around, and there was the pig, still dashing towards him! There was only one thing left to do. Link took a deep breath and leaped a leap of faith over the edge of the cliff! The pig followed him right over the edge, and they both tumbled through the air to the calm waters below. With a huge splash, Link faceplanted in the water, followed by the pig. When Link emerged from the water, he noticed that the pig wasn't chasing him anymore. He looked around. The big lug was still in the water, splashing about nonchalantly. He was enjoying his swim and had totally forgotten about Link's abuse. Link quietly snuck away; lesson learned.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

Next up is the Spirit Temple, where you must get some gloves for some crazy lady

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

Yes, they are.
This is why they, must be cut off!
An Angel with out it's wings, is nothing more then a inferior humen

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Do you do this because you have nothing better to do and just love aggravating people? You're not aggravating ME or anything, I'd just like to know. /me expects an answer like: "Because Jack Tretton (Insert compliment to Jack Tretton here).

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

LordJackTretton wrote:

Yes, they are.
This is why they, must be cut off!
An Angel with out it's wings, is nothing more then a inferior humen

It's true

Also, hurry up and finish OoT fool!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

thesignpainter

nice feathers you got their...
can i have them?

Edited on by thesignpainter

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

LzWinky

Maybe when giant pigs fly!

thesignpainter
[youtube:gY_hV5Iu-is&feature=related]
[youtube:XPJ5A3U6pNo&feature=related]
[youtube:=OIIXnl34fZw&feature=related]
[youtube:HmQM7X1Rvtg&feature=related]
and by far the funniest:
[youtube:uXt0DYI83ZQ&feature=related]

Edited on by thesignpainter

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

BleachFan

What I coincidence! I start mine in 57 days!

Also, @thesignpainter, I'm VERY familiar with 4PP, and love their videos to death. Thanks for giving me an excuse to watch a bunch of 'em again!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LordJumpMad

[| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |] N00b

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

jaffa

except water ._.

jaffa

andyutd97

JY MY MAAAAAAAAAAN
How Ya Doin

andyutd97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic