Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 22,761 to 22,780 of 22,797

TheLegendOfLaser

Living life on the dank side I see...

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

Tyranexx

Mmm...Freaky alien lemonade.

Shiki_No_Uta wrote:

How is Assassin creed?

Very fun (especially the whole pillaging ships part), I'm enjoying it so far. My only complaint is about the fiddly free run/climb mechanics, but all AC games that I've played have this issue in some form.

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Shining Force: Sword of Hajya (3DS VC/GG)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

-_-

How's Wario Land 3?

Oh boy, do expect to buy the SNES classic from scaplers. Because they find it somewhat find it good to stock so little to pass off everyone and please the scaplers.

TheLegendOfLaser

Kinda sounds like a cheery anime theme song.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

Tyranexx

Well, dear N, we know that Pokemon talk....It's just that most people can't understand them.

Shiki_No_Uta wrote:

How's Wario Land 3?

Nearly as fun and puzzle-y as its predecessor, though I'm taking some slight issue with the semi-obligatory golf minigame. So far I think I enjoy Wario Land II more.

TheLegendOfLaser

I see you're playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Wario Land 3. I've been still playing Pokemon Yellow, but at a much slower pace because of Pokemon Sun.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Tyranexx

Can your gauntlet really break anything?

RubyTheGem wrote:

Is FE:SD hard to find as a physical copy? I've been wanting to play it someday.

That's...not an easy answer. I picked up the cartridge used from my local Gamestop about three years ago. I'm just now getting to it lol.

Tyranexx

You seem quite proud of your Miiverse page. What do you think now that Nintendo won't have Miiverse on the Switch?

TheLegendOfLaser

How's Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon? I'm very interested in trying out a Fire Emblem game, and Marth's probably my favorite Super Smash Bros. character.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Tyranexx

@TheLegendOfLaser: Ah, you're playing Mega Man 2! That's the only game I've played from the original series. While it was a great game, I prefer the Mega Man Battle Network series due to the RPG/combat elements.

So far I'm enjoying Shadow Dragon for the most part. It's only my second Fire Emblem game (my first was Awakening), so I'm still adjusting to the more classic gameplay (like permadeath).

I'm not sure if I would recommend it as a first game, though; from what I've discovered while playing (I'm about 1/3 of the way through) and through research, some of the characters are really unbalanced. Some have blamed this on the original source material though as Shadow Dragon is a remake/remaster of the first game. Also, apparently there's not a lot of character development compared to other entries (another side effect from being a remake), but I'm not far enough in to judge on that.

For a starting point if you'd prefer an entry with more casual options, I would recommend FE: Awakening or FE Fates: Birthright (which I haven't played, but I've seen this recommended for series newcomers). If you'd like to start with a more classic entry, I've read that both GBA titles that made it west are good (Fire Emblem and FE: Sacred Stones). Both those and Shadow Dragon are available on the Wii U VC.

I'm not saying that Shadow Dragon is a bad game; far from it. The art direction is really great, and while the story is somewhat cookie cutter/predictable, it's passable in my eyes. ...Actually, if you do desire a more classic experience, this may not be a bad starting point since you have nothing to compare it to. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Tyranexx

I quite love British accents, actually. I like any difference from my regional dialect, really. Languages can be a fascinating thing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic