Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,981 to 21,000 of 21,313

Tyranexx

I'm actually half-inclined to start watching Steven Universe. Most of the really recent cartoons aren't my cup of tea due to how brainless they seem, but this seems different.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TheLegendOfLaser

For those who are wondering, this is what Ruby is like when she's angry.

Edited on by TheLegendOfLaser

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

TheLegendOfLaser

I'm gonna see what stuff you've put on Miiverse. (Sadly, my Miiverse account got permanently banned for dumb reasons.) Q_Q
Also, when you're not SURubyFan, on Miiverse you're ηεśş.

Edited on by TheLegendOfLaser

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

TheLegendOfLaser

Gems are technically genderless in Steven Universe, but they're pretty much female. Also, I was Squirtle on Miiverse and one of the reasons I was permabanned was for a post I made 2 years ago. It honestly feels like they were trying to find excuses to ban me and wanted to get rid of me lol. -_-

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Tyranexx

N is hands-down my favorite character from Gen 5!

TheLegendOfLaser

N is my favorite character from the Pokémon games, along with Red. Although, they may have some competition from Guzma and Lusamine. I also really like the character Gold (the male Pokémon Gold and Silver trainer) from the Pokémon Special manga. Also, I saw the Super Mario Undertale video, it was cool.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Tyranexx

I have Wind Waker HD on backlog. I never played it on GCN, but it'll be some time before I get to it. Currently still playing Minish Cap!

Tyranexx

I feel like Kirby: Planet Robobot would be fun, but I should probably start with an older title as my first Kirby game. XD

@SURubyFan: The best advice I can give is to have a Pokemon team with many different types. This way, you can cover the weaknesses of some Pokemon with other types. Also, since you're stuck with Pikachu as your starter, you should probably catch a Mankey early on - this will make the first gym easier once it learns a fighting move.

Pay attention to in-game text as it's often a hint on where to go next, and some of the gyms don't need to be cleared in a certain order.

StahMan

hows minish cap going

Keep it real peeps

TheLegendOfLaser

Who are your other favorite Steven Universe characters?

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

TheLegendOfLaser

I was eventually gonna make my avatar Lugia. I once had a dream where Crash Bandicoot tried to kill me. I also now really want to play Super Mario Maker.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Whydoievenbother

Actually, when freaky aliens give you lemons, you make freaky alien lemon pie!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

ianl579

@MrMario02 How excited are you for Spider Man: Homecoming? Did you have to give up your dream of Amazing Spider Man 3?

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Tyranexx

Why don't Pikmin like Lucille? O.o

@StahMan: It's going really well! I'm about to tackle the Palace of Winds.

Whydoievenbother

It's a-me! A-papyrus!

@LegendOfPokemon I'm very excited for the new Spider-Man, but I won't be missing ASM3. I didn't like Amazing Spider-Man 1 all that much and hated ASM2.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

ianl579

@MrMario02 Personally, I didn't see ASM1 and disliked ASM2, but didn't think it was SUPER awful.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic