Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,941 to 20,960 of 21,313

JunkosBoobies

I used to also be around on the KI: U Spotpass Weapons thread. You probably don't remember me on there, though. I was on there late into the thread's lifespan, and I was also really dumb and annoying then, safe to say not much has changed since then really.

@Tyranexx Yeah, my backlog situation is pretty bad. It's unlikely I'll ever truly beat it, unless I stop buying new games. : P

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Tyranexx

It looks like you have a few Smash videos. I'm assuming that's from Smash U? I have the game but haven't played it yet. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

Tiki was one of my favorite characters from Awakening, partially because she's a Manakete.

Tyranexx

@crimsontadpoles: According to Snape in Chamber of Secrets, if Harry and Ron had been in Slytherin, they would have been expelled.

A commendable anime list. I don't watch nearly as much of it as I used to, but I need to get into the Pokemon anime again. I haven't hardly watched any of it since it moved off the WB here years ago when they were running the Battle Frontier arc.

Also, I really enjoyed Cardcaptor Sakura (or just Cardcaptors) when it aired here.

Blue_Blur

Minish Cap is one of the few Zelda games I haven't played, but I've heard really good things about it. Are you liking it so far?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: I've only been able to get in a couple of hours so far (Labor Day was busier than I thought it would be....) and I'm at the beginning of the first dungeon. This is possibly the most beautiful 2D Zelda I've played! The characters that I've encountered so far have been charming, and Link's partner in this game is second only to Midna in my book.

Granted, some people would have already gotten a lot farther in the game in two hours than I have, but RPGs take me forever to get through since I like exploring and talking to everyone. XD

I wouldn't have guessed that you were excited for Project Sonic 2017. Not at all, really. (JK)

Blue_Blur

@Tyranexx: It's nice to hear that you're enjoying it a lot even before the first dungeon! I'll have to look into getting this game sometime. Midna is my favorite partner as well!

I like exploring in RPGs, but after a while I get bored of that and try to get to the next objective as quickly as possible. lol XD I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, and there is A LOT of exploring! I'm trying to explore most areas thoroughly, but it's hard to stay focused on that sometimes!

I prefer Galaxy 2 over the original. I forget the name, but I loved the level where Mario got to ice skate all over the place.

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: I'm quite a completionist when it comes to Zelda games, so that's another reason why they take me forever. XD From what I understand, Minish Cap has a lot of collectibles, so it'll keep me busy for a while.

I hope to play XCX eventually, but there's no way I'll try to 100% it. XD I rarely 100% a game outside of the Zelda series anymore unless I really enjoy it due to time constraints.

I'm really enjoying Galaxy 2, though I feel that presentation-wise, the first game was slightly better. Still, I'm really enjoying it! I think I know the level you're talking about, but I can't think of the name either.

I'm guessing you're going to miss the Splatfests?

Blue_Blur

@Tyranexx: I usually only try to 100% Sonic games, and games that are more level based rather than open world. There's no way I'm going to 100% XCX either! XD Zelda games can take a long time to complete, especially if you're going for 100%, so good luck!

As for the Splatfests, I'm out of Splatoon now, so I'm not too upset that their gone. I lost most of them anyway! lol XD I do wish they were still around for those who are still really into the game, though.

And for the topic: That's a large backlog...

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: Thanks! I may break my rule a bit when I play Tri Force Heroes, but we'll see.

Poor Luigi always seems to get overlooked in favor of Mario. Tbh I enjoy playing as Mario a little more, but Luigi also has a special place in my heart.

Tyranexx

I'm told that I should play Planet Robobot, but I have no idea when I'll fit it in....

TheLegendOfLaser

So, if the Half-Blood Prince is 50% blood, then is the other 50% water? (This was a really bad joke...)

Edited on by TheLegendOfLaser

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

TheLegendOfLaser

DeviousCrossing... Hmm... That makes me think of something familiar.
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

DreamyViridi

"Souls are like bacon. They taste good on everything!" ~Hades
Heh...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheLegendOfLaser

How much longer will Viridi's break from avi duty be?

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle

Tyranexx

Enjoy Pokemon Yellow! It's by far one of my favorite main series Pokémon games.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic