Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 21,313

Punny

There are nine Dairy Queens on the DS!? Awesome! Wait.... DQ stands for "Dragon Quest..."

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

King K. Rool's a funny antagonist

To each their own

Raylax

Otaku wrote:

Raylax wrote:

E. Gadd has intellectual children?

EDIT: You have a sidekick encased in ice.

@PunnyGuy: I doubt it. We have very different views on Japanese culture. I've nothing against the guy - he's a friendly and well-liked member of the community - but the whole 'kawaii desu :E' thing really rubs me the wrong way xD

oh sorry

Don't worry about it. Like I said, I have nothing against you personally. The whole 'kawaii' thing's just a bug bear of mine. A hugely overplayed stereotype, that's like saying everyone in Britain wears a monocle and drinks tea all day, or everyone in Jamaica eats fried chicken. You yourself, you're a nice guy, I really don't have anything against you, promise Just don't try to chat with me about Japan, lol

@NintyFan: Hah! You missed one! Kamek is a rubbish kidnapper.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Colors

Why do so many people from Nintendolife have twitter accounts? Is it like some sort've "secret meeting place" for NL users?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Hokori

[quote=Raylax]

Otaku wrote:

Otaku wrote:

Raylax wrote:

E. Gadd has intellectual children?

EDIT: You have a sidekick encased in ice.

@PunnyGuy: I doubt it. We have very different views on Japanese culture. I've nothing against the guy - he's a friendly and well-liked member of the community - but the whole 'kawaii desu :E' thing really rubs me the wrong way xD

oh sorry

Don't worry about it. Like I said, I have nothing against you personally. The whole 'kawaii' thing's just a bug bear of mine. A hugely overplayed stereotype, that's like saying everyone in Britain wears a monocle and drinks tea all day, or everyone in Jamaica eats fried chicken. You yourself, you're a nice guy, I really don't have anything against you, promise Just don't try to chat with me about Japan, lol

Oh I guess your right but its really hard to explain and if I get time to listen to more J-Pop ill talk about that and Ill make sure to talk about Male artist

@TCOS no your not better

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

Yoshi's Island

Yoshi-Yoshi

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LzWinky

Not enough...Zelda...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ickaser

Yes, inflatable shorts are awesome.

Pop Island!

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3108-0926

GamerZack87

Let me get you started: 3.14159265...go!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

NintyFan wrote:

How about playing Mario Kart Online?

Let me put it this way - the only Mario Kart games which I have in my collection right now are the first four in the series...and none of 'em has any Wi-Fi!

Princess Peach's reaction: "...I'm your...Mama?"

Notice how Peach wasn't very surprised about Bowser Jr.'s little comment in that scene. This could mean only one thing if it were true, people --- and it ain't pretty!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Chris720

NintendoPurist87 wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

How about playing Mario Kart Online?

Let me put it this way - the only Mario Kart games which I have in my collection right now are the first four in the series...and none of 'em has any Wi-Fi!

Princess Peach's reaction: "...I'm your...Mama?"

Notice how Peach wasn't very surprised about Bowser Jr.'s little comment in that scene. This could mean only one thing if it were true, people --- and it ain't pretty!

Bowser and Peach were doing the naughty stuff in the bedroom? Tsk tsk, cheating on the fat plumber for a fire breathing, mutant in a half shell, spiky shelled nutter.

plays Mario Kart online for a few minutes and quits out blue shell rage

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Are you inviting us to insult you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sadsack_Awesome

Inflatable shorts are in fashion now?
Sadman runs to the shops

Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

Yes, but I EAT YOUR COOKIE!!!!! OM NOM NOM...

Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

bezerker99 wrote:

Vaynard is my favorite NL user, btw.

He's on Chat now so hurry to Chat!

___________________________________________________________________________________

I shake your milk

Sadsack_Awesome

LzWinky

The next great game designer? Be sure to make a game that's "A" quality instead of "B+" quality

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic