Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,781 to 20,800 of 21,313

Blue_Blur

I miss Crash.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

Interesting NNID name. Do you like owls in general? Or just barn owls?

@Zelda_Rocks: Good luck with the site! I know some of that stuff isn't easy to pull off.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Aozz101x

we gotta talk about that mushroom one day!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Tyranexx

But if THEY'RE the Walking Dead, wouldn't they have to start calling the show The Walking Undead?

Zelda_Rocks

I see you finished Metroid Fusion. Tropical Freeze is a great game, Retro Studios did an awesome job there (it's still not as good as Diddy's Kong Quest though).

My awesome website (I programmed it myself) http://www.zeldarocks.com/
If you prefer music and videos http://www.youtube.com/c/ZeldaRocks
NNID OculusSupremus
3DS Friend Code 3583-2647-6423 (I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.)
Current project: Mega Man Piano P...

3DS Friend Code: 3583-2647-6423 | Nintendo Network ID: OculusSupremus | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Zelda_Rocks wrote:

I see you finished Metroid Fusion. Tropical Freeze is a great game, Retro Studios did an awesome job there (it's still not as good as Diddy's Kong Quest though).

I really like Tropical Freeze so far, but my pace has been slow since I'm trying to get all the collectibles as I go.

In response to your friend code section:

Blue_Blur

Next time Silver visits Sonic's time, just ask to go back to the future with him... there! You just escaped from the past!

Captain_Toad

You're the one to talk, silver.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Blue_Blur

PikminFan22 wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what's in that backpack...

Blue_Blur wrote:

Next time Silver visits Sonic's time, just ask to go back to the future with him... there! You just escaped from the past!

I WANNA ESCAPE FROM THE CITY, THOUGH XD

THEN QUICK, GO TO RADICAL HIGHWAY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! lol XD

I'm surprised there's no Sonic owl character yet... besides in the comics.

Zelda_Rocks

The question is: which slosher? I personally prefer the original, but they're all formidable weapons.

Trinexx wrote:

Zelda_Rocks wrote:

I really like Tropical Freeze so far, but my pace has been slow since I'm trying to get all the collectibles as I go.

In response to your friend code section:

I dislike the Pokemon TV show, but I love that theme song. It's been stuck in my head for years. Tip with Tropical Freeze: just go for the K-O-N-G letters and come back for extra puzzle pieces and medals later. It's more fun that way and you only need the letters to unlock the bonus levels and the secret ending.

NNID OculusSupremus
3DS Friend Code 3583-2647-6423 (I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.)

3DS Friend Code: 3583-2647-6423 | Nintendo Network ID: OculusSupremus | Twitter:

Tyranexx

I should probably play the original Donkey Kong Country again, I never beat it as a kid. However, I don't have a N3DS so will likely pick it up on Wii U at some point.

Chibita64

Looks like a katamari

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Zelda_Rocks

I wish Super Smash Bros for Wii U has Smash Run like the 3DS version. Smash Tour is rather boring, so I only played it the minimum amount of times to unlock the Pac-Land course.

@Mario90125 Thanks!

NNID OculusSupremus

Chibita64

Kid Oculus Uprising

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Tyranexx

I remember seeing advertisements for Crash as a kid, but have never played the games.

Chibita64

Tropical freeze? Isn't that an oxymoron?

YUGAMI NEE NA!

Tyranexx

Never heard of Gotcha Force. Is it decent?

Tyranexx

I have yet to play The Last Of Us. Maybe I'll get to the Remastered version if I ever get a PS4.

Chibita64

@Trinexx: I've been playing it, and it's good. The graphics are great, the controls are responsive, and the game is fun, since it's full of tiny robot destruction. The only few bad things I can say about Gotcha Force is the voice acting and the camera angles, but that's about it. Only problem is that the game is rare, so you might spend a few hundred dollars on it.

I'd like to see The Walking Dead or The Last of Us as a CD-I game.

YUGAMI NEE NA!

Chibita64

@PikminFan22: ICBINAVGN is a commentary series where DLAbaoaqu mocks AVGN ripoffs like NC17, Game Dude, all those kid reviewers, and last but not least..... Irate Gamer.

What do you call a magic owl?
Hoo-dini!

YUGAMI NEE NA!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic