Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,381 to 20,400 of 21,989

Jaz007

A wise quote.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Electricmastro

StarShip Amazing.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Justlink

Have not played any of those games

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.
Spirit Tracks <3

Electricmastro

Hello and goodbye.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Justlink

You sure play alot of games right now

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.
Spirit Tracks <3

Jaz007

I've never heard of Sitting Ducks before. What is it?

GuardianKing wrote:

What is Sacred Gold?

It's a open world CRPG from 2006. Not like Morrowind or anything like that, but it's a good game.

Jaz007

I think I would clog my toilet so I could get Mario's autograph.

SuperMalleo wrote:

Batman is a gold digger? Never knew that.

Lol, thanks for catching that.

Dweeb

So I remember you told me about Rune Factory here. I saw Rune Factory at GameStop a while ago. It wasn't Rune Factory 4, but the original. Which Rune Factory is a worthy investment?

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Jaz007

Bye bye? What's the meaning of this sig?

Scanning wrote:

So I remember you told me about Rune Factory here. I saw Rune Factory at GameStop a while ago. It wasn't Rune Factory 4, but the original. Which Rune Factory is a worthy investment?

I've played 1,2 & 4. I would say just skip to 4. There's nothing to be gained by playing 1 or 2 first and the leap between 2&4 is unbelievable. 1&2 had only so much dialouge, and of course less advanced gameplay in general. In 4, I'm a year in, and there is no sign of the dialouge running out, events are happening regularly (little unique things happening in town, didn't happen in 1&2, really make the game feel organic and natural, like you're really in a town) and the dating sim part is much better. Now you actually date instead of going straight to marriage. According to the play log, I've played 60 hours on the game. I think there are many more hours to play as well.

Dweeb

Jaz007 wrote:

Bye bye? What's the meaning of this sig?

In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, the defense attorney Athena Cykes can use a tool called Widget to read people's emotions when they give their testimony in court. The sum of all their lies, deception, and attempts to conceal are represented by a percentage labeled "noise," which is obviously their inner "noise" getting in the way of you hearing the complete truth. Once you point out their emotional inconsistencies, they will break and unveil a bit more information, consequentially dropping their "noise" level. After you pry away at all the rest of their hidden feelings, all will be revealed and the "noise" level will drop to 0%, with Widget shutting down after displaying the words "Bye Bye" on the screen. Maybe not the best sig in the world, but it kinda fits given my avatar and username.

Jaz007 wrote:

Scanning wrote:

I've played 1,2 & 4. I would say just skip to 4. There's nothing to be gained by playing 1 or 2 first and the leap between 2&4 is unbelievable. 1&2 had only so much dialouge, and of course less advanced gameplay in general. In 4, I'm a year in, and there is no sign of the dialouge running out, events are happening regularly (little unique things happening in town, didn't happen in 1&2, really make the game feel organic and natural, like you're really in a town) and the dating sim part is much better. Now you actually date instead of going straight to marriage. According to the play log, I've played 60 hours on the game. I think there are many more hours to play as well.

Sounds good. I was going to pick it up but it was a bit expensive for a used DS game, and I figured that perhaps the sequels would be better. Thanks dude!

Edited on by Dweeb

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Kewlan

Widget is cool!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Inkling

He is our lord

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

DreamyViridi

All great games to look forward to.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Electricmastro

"I'm a plumber who rarely does plumbing." - Mario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic