Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,221 to 20,240 of 22,759

Electricmastro

Where's MarioMan?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

I never thought of Mario being so dark before I saw that. I like it, did you make that picture?

Jaz007

ClockworkMario

Oops, took this for the 'comment on an avatar' -thread – hence my comment above. Well, at least it gave me the push to finally make a proper signature.

Ooh, Ghost Trick, I really envy those who haven't played it yet – the story's mind blowing, but doesn't have much in the way of replay value. Enjoy the great music, smooth animation and most of all the excellent writing.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

Jaz007

You play Mount & Blade: Warband, we have a winner. A great game, I can't wait for the sequel. I don't have DLC as I don't really play its MP though.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Lots and lots of links!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Lots and lots of links!

(this could go on forever... )

nope it'll only last till now any further and we'll be in the danger zone of no quote trains allowed....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

oh no a BRONY!!!!!!
ok now I'm over it

my Backloggery

8BitSamurai

I love the SPM art on the Luigiloggery for some reason.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic