Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,141 to 20,160 of 22,753

PanicPuppet-92

When the Year of Luigi ends, another character will take the spotlight!

See my sig for more details.

PanicPuppet-92

Jaz007

I don't know anything about Sonic Boom.

Jaz007

SURubyFan

I see you've beaten Batman Arkham Asylum. Now you're playing Civilization V now.

Edited on by SURubyFan

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

GuSolarFlare

so you're saying you're fine and cute in japanese or google translate got it wrong?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SURubyFan

Luigi's time was so great......

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Captain_Toad

Rc? Like an Rc car?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SURubyFan

Ugh, i don't want to repeat what i said again >.<

GuSolarFlare

third consecutive time I comment on this signature, already got used to it! XD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SURubyFan

And the Powerpuff Girls are like Kirby, they're so cute.

Electricmastro

Mariotaku.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SURubyFan

Crash Bandicoot 3 is way better.

Jaz007

Assuming your avatar is Cirno, then she is cute.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic