Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 20,101 to 20,120 of 22,752

Electricmastro

Cirno Cinco.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

cherrysunburst

Didn't there use to be more games there?

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Electricmastro

What's Rune Factory?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SURubyFan

Play some retro games for once >.<

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

SURubyFan

Make some games for the eShop since you created a game company.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

PanicPuppet-92

I hope the Spiny shells in MK8 aren't as cheap this time around.

PanicPuppet-92

SURubyFan

Have the Regginator resurrect it.

Edited on by SURubyFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic