Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 18,441 to 18,460 of 21,313

Captain_Toad

@Randoms I sent a WiiU message?

I wish my Corruption disc was workimg again.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

@Austroid Uh..........yeah, sure, thanks.

@Captain_Toad Nevermind, it was somebody else.

ALSO GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WENT RIBBIT

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

I told you! I'm not mad!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

Umm.......I make you mad rite?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Hey, where did my energy drinks go, I hope somebody filled with energy didn't drink them.

Mickey

Hah, you say your name's Antoekne-huh, what? It's gone? NOW I DON'T HAVE A COMMENT FOR YOUR SIGNATURE!... NOOOOO!!!

@Kawaii_Neko ... Hate to say it, but that quote doesn't fit quite as well as it used to, since you don't have that avatar anymore. ^^; Still a cute quote, though, so whatever.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

MickeyTheGreat was online that one time, I really should yeah bomb him maybe.

SheldonRandoms

Miiverse, which you have, very interesting..........

SheldonRandoms

Youtube is where the poop is.

SheldonRandoms

DeviantART...........OH HEY, WAITZ A MINUTEZ!?!?!?!?!?!

SheldonRandoms

Flipnote Hatena will be missed, though Sudomemo will hopefully hold us over until flipnote 3D.

GuSolarFlare

yeah I'm mad!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

I wish I have a bio.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

I'm occasionally lurking on the Chit-Chat Thread.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

this bio is really cool!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

MikeDanger

When's the last time you've uploaded anything in your tube channel,man?

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

PanicPuppet

I'm a huge fan of the Batman Arkham series as well.

PanicPuppet

GuSolarFlare

Agumon for Smash Bros!!!!!!1!!1!1!!!!!11!!1!111

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic