Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 17,641 to 17,660 of 21,313

GamerZack87

Yet another example of a Nintendo game level that doesn't quite make sense.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Jaz007

Is a wolf born .25 wolf or something.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GamerZack87

The Morrowind theme is breathtaking.

Jaz007 wrote:

Is a wolf born .25 wolf or something.

No, wolfborn are half-human, half-werewolf. Ordinarily, werewolves are in human form but they can take the form of a wolf at will (except during a full moon, in which they are stuck in wolf form until sunrise). If two werewolves conceive, the baby is guaranteed to be a werewolf. If, however, a werewolf and a human conceive, the baby is a wolfborn, a being with a blend of human and wolf features.

CHINK

Jaz007

A werewolf is half human, half wolf some one who is half human, half werewolf is .25 wolf right?

Jaz007

GamerZack87

In Tamriel, dark elves come from Morrowind. In Junihoshi, dark elves come from Shadelvum.

Jaz007 wrote:

A werewolf is half human, half wolf some one who is half human, half werewolf is .25 wolf right?

Nope. Junihoshi's werewolves were once humans who were enchanted by the Primal Spirits and given the ability to become wolves. They're not actually half-wolf since it's a transitional state.

CHINK

GamerZack87

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Three kingdoms? Wow, you could easily conquer the world if they joined forces!

Each of Ornoposia's three largest countries has three kingdoms, but all of its countries exist in relative peace with the others. Junihoshi has twelve continents, several smaller subcontinents, and even a vast underground world, which means a LOT of races and cultures both civilised and wild. And I have yet to mention the other realms tied to Junihoshi!

Dark-Luigi wrote:

GamerZack7 wrote:

Yet another example of a Nintendo game level that doesn't quite make sense.

The Forest Maze, right?

World 7-2 of Super Mario Bros. 2, actually. Why would Wart, who hates vegetables, put a Veg-O-Matic in his throne room? Then again, Subcon IS a dreamscape...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GuSolarFlare

Wow a kingdom made of gold! your world seems more interesting every time you change your signature!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

Nice intro. Perhaps one day, I'll ask for one.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

so there's a prince with your name but it isn't you? that's rare, princes normally have unique names....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jaz007

Being around that "someone" is just so wonderful isn't it?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

EDIT: @Link_Rova I forgot do link bomb dodongos in OoT?(other than king dodongo)

Jaz007 wrote:

Being around that "someone" is just so wonderful isn't it?

yes it really is!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GamerZack87

And they're both named Mustardo of Hotdoggia! Wait...is Hotdoggia even a place?

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Wow a kingdom made of gold! your world seems more interesting every time you change your signature!

Goldenia isn't made of gold, but it's funny that you mention it because there is a golden city in a faraway land.

CHINK

Jaz007

So is this developing work in progress?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

I never played Super Mario RPG I wish it was on 3DS VC....

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic