Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 17,281 to 17,300 of 21,987

Gregor

Bah.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Mickey

Yeah, I can sort of see the logic in your reasoning... what's a fez?

PS: Next time could you try to make a longer, more meaningful post? Cause "Bah" (in my honest opinion) doesn't really do Varia's signature justice. And it's also going against The Community Rules which state: "When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers." So I suggest you try and restrain yourself whenever you get the urge to make a comment like that again. Otherwise, I'm afraid you might get noticed by someone a little less patient than I (not referring to anyone, it was more of a general thing.)

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Crazybrain1

MickeyTheGreat...MickMick...Mickey...
What's next?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Jaz007

If the cup is filled up to half point it's half full, if it's full then emptied by half it's half empty. I'm a realist.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

FireMario887

You are currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Mount & Blade: Warband. Never heard of that second game.

FireMario887

PanicPuppet

Is having a Backloggery like a trend around NL?

PanicPuppet

Final-Starman

I can't wait for New Super Luigi Bros. U.

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

jedisquidward

Sorry, DestinyMan is trademarked.

"We need to learn to stand up without fear and embrace what our medium has become and what it has the potential to be. We can't keep marginalizing ourselves by pretending we only craft products for children. We are NOT toymakers. Our work can mean so much more than that."

Daniel Floyd

FireMario887

Wow, it's great how people say on TV that a big thing they do is more than just doing thing, but actually hearing or reading an awesome speech of confidence and truth in real life, that's just amazing. Great signature, @jedi, Daniel speaks the truth.

FireMario887

Jaz007

Metroid is a pretty good series. (Including Other M)

Reala

I like the gameplay of fire emblem, but I can't seem to get into the story which makes pretty difficult to find any of the characters at all likeable at least for me, which is why I have been hesitating about getting awakening.

Reala

Jaz007

Ha ha ha, good old sayings that contradict themselves.

Electricmastro

War/Battle of the Bands

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

Glad it's not mickmick now.

Chaotix

Never heard of Mount and blade:Warband. What is it?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

I played that game at a friends house once a really really long time ago.

Chaotix wrote:

Never heard of Mount and blade:Warband. What is it?

It's an open world sandbox medieval game without any magic, orcs, or anything like that. There isn't a story in the game either, you make your way in the world and find your own path. You lead your own band of soliders in the game. It's really good.

Chaotix

I want that! What system? Ps, sorry I'm sorta off topic. I just wanna know!

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

Chaotix wrote:

I want that! What system? Ps, sorry I'm sorta off topic. I just wanna know!

It's a PC game. I got it last Saturday and I've already sunk 30 hours into it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic