Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 16,801 to 16,820 of 21,313

jedisquidward

Sorry, DestinyMan is trademarked.

"The pain goes away, but your work always remains."

Masahiro Sakurai

FireMario887

Wow, it's great how people say on TV that a big thing they do is more than just doing thing, but actually hearing or reading an awesome speech of confidence and truth in real life, that's just amazing. Great signature, @jedi, Daniel speaks the truth.

FireMario887

Jaz007

Metroid is a pretty good series. (Including Other M)

Jaz007

Reala

I like the gameplay of fire emblem, but I can't seem to get into the story which makes pretty difficult to find any of the characters at all likeable at least for me, which is why I have been hesitating about getting awakening.

Reala

Jaz007

Ha ha ha, good old sayings that contradict themselves.

Jaz007

Electricmastro

War/Battle of the Bands

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

Glad it's not mickmick now.

Jaz007

Chaotix

Never heard of Mount and blade:Warband. What is it?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

I played that game at a friends house once a really really long time ago.

Chaotix wrote:

Never heard of Mount and blade:Warband. What is it?

It's an open world sandbox medieval game without any magic, orcs, or anything like that. There isn't a story in the game either, you make your way in the world and find your own path. You lead your own band of soliders in the game. It's really good.

Jaz007

Chaotix

I want that! What system? Ps, sorry I'm sorta off topic. I just wanna know!

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

Chaotix wrote:

I want that! What system? Ps, sorry I'm sorta off topic. I just wanna know!

It's a PC game. I got it last Saturday and I've already sunk 30 hours into it.

Jaz007

Mickey

I'm probably one of the only members here that hasn't played Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Chaotix

I haven't! Sniff What's wrong with me?!

Mickey

FINALLY! Someone else who liked Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic Unleashed!

@Chaotix For future reference, this is how you carry on an off-topic conversation. Just make a post related to what the topic is for, then do a PS: or just @Username and continue from there.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

F-zero. The music and sense of speed is unlike anything you ever seen in a racer.

Edit: Ninja'd. A guy that has been through multiple name changes. I wonder if I......

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

Neve really cared about friend vouchers in that game, what do they do again? I don't remember.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Jaz007 wrote:

Neve really cared about friend vouchers in that game, what do they do again? I don't remember.

They unlock even more stuff in the game like bumper stickers for your ship and a bobblehead.

Still haven't played Unfinished Swan? At the rate it's going, it may as well be Unplayed Swan.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Electricmastro

@Mariobro4 Don't be a baka.

Mickey wrote:

By "Kid Icarus 2" do you mean the one on the Gameboy or Uprising?

It meant "Of Myths and Monsters". I consider Uprising to be "Kid Icarus 3".

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

DreamyViridi

That's a lot of games to finish.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic