Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 16,241 to 16,260 of 21,313

HeroOfCybertron

@RetroBrony91 No I never saw Jaws but when I was a little kid I remember going to a museum with my parents and my younger brother and there was this robotic shark (that I guess was supposed to be Jaws) along with a Alien (from the Alien movies) that scared the crap out of me.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

HeroOfCybertron

It's to late for Adventure Time maybe tomorrow.

rayword45

I now him well. What the hell?

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

HeroOfCybertron

I don't think petition will ever reach 99,911 signatures.

SheldonRandoms

@HeroOfCybertron That's the Donkey Kong rap.
A box's a box, but anything can be inside the mystery box!

I changed what I said, because it was a drug or something?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I like Riolu but prefer his evolution

So do I, and Lucario was in that fighting game with Kirby, was it called super bash sisters?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I like Riolu but prefer his evolution

So do I, and Lucario was in that fighting game with Kirby, was it called super bash sisters?

What tv show did they say Super Bash Sisters because i heard that before

Untitled

StarBoy91

More, more, more!
@HeroOfCyberton - I have played Nintendo 64 games, several of them; I even own the console. I just never played Donkey Kong 64, which I realized is what you were referring to after reading SheldonRandoms' post; I just don't recall having heard those taglines for that game back then

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

So now it's Jeff, what happened to Desmond?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic