Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 16,221 to 16,240 of 21,313

iwanttodie

Austroid wrote:

Alex Kidd was Sega's first mascot; now look at him, he's got nothing to show for it but occasional cameos.

-_-

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

StarBoy91

Nintendo is what Genesisn't
Yeah, it doesn't pop quite like "Sega does what Nintendoesn't"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

BadKitty

Cucumbers are tasty, really refreshes your mouth with delicous burst of flavor when you bite into them mmm.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad

People still use Flipnote Hatena?
I guess they're still making spin-offs of other spin offs

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Auracle

Hey Mad Boi, after looking at your portrait, it would appear you're only half the... person (?) you used to be.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

And those spin-off's of spin-off's are Turbo Tastic!

Ninja is.........what, was that the thing you were hiding, well now it's in my belly now, huh, how did you know...........oh, it's still on my face, well then, if I make this face, would you think I look cute? (Then I slowly walk away)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Say, what interesting character design Ducklett has got

To each their own

StarBoy91

There should be another games starring Tails (outside of the Game Gear titles Tails' Adventure and Tails' Sky Patrol), only this time have Sonic as a secondary character!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

PanicPuppet

Luma's aren't peaceful. They're a vicious, hungry lot.

Untitled

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

StarBoy91

I've only seen half the Star Wars movies

To each their own

StarBoy91

I've heard good word of mouth for Little Big Planet

To each their own

PanicPuppet

I wonder if MLP will die out in a few years...

RetroBrony91 wrote:

I've only seen half the Star Wars movies

I'm guessing just the OT? I really think that (all in all) the Prequels aren't as terrible as most purists make them out to be.

Although I highly reccommend skipping Episode II; its simply a waste of a SW film.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

StarBoy91

Luigi, Mario's brother and (co-)star of video games since 1983!

To each their own

StarBoy91

Coming soon to a 3DS near you
You never saw Jaws? That movie's a classic!

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic