Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 16,121 to 16,140 of 21,313

PanicPuppet

I bet 100 Mushroom coins that Colors! will come to Wii U eventually.

(Please note that I live in Beanbean kingdom...)

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

StarBoy91

Star Wars Episodes II and III are being re-released to theatres in 3D this year
Last I checked

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

I wonder if Ristar has ever met a Luma?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

PanicPuppet

What new Mighty game could Wayforward be up to now... maybe a crossover with all the past Mighty games?

It could be called Mighty Beach Volleyball!

PanicPuppet

StarBoy91

Godzilla, terrorizing the people of the world for nearly sixty years

To each their own

Betelgroose

Would you like a drink with your apple fritter and fun

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

StarBoy91

Good, I'm glad to hear you're not related to that weird weird character

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

PanicPuppet

Wow, having a loggery is basically like showing off, which I like doing.

PanicPuppet

NImH

Well, if you're trying for "Antichrist," remember that even he has a "false prophet" to play to a different audience. Sole leadership never really pans out in mankind's history.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Is your username inspired by The Secret of NIMH?

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon's seen some of those Pokemon, but Sheldon has a Ducklett.....................SWAG!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Big weakness to electric and ice.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Pretty balanced team there.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TheKingOfTown

Where's my bacon? >:[

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

Super Mario 64 DS was my first DS game, but that was almost 10 years ago, where does time go?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic