Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 16,061 to 16,080 of 21,313

PanicPuppet

There's a blog for anything nowadays; even coffee tables.

But that makes sense.

Untitled

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

Let us eat all the apple fritter!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Kirby beats Mario and Sonic any day

To each their own

PanicPuppet

Anime is bland nowadays, it all looks the same to me.

PanicPuppet

StarBoy91

I didn't know you had your own forums

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Josie and the........I mean, The Lost Vikings.

Ninja is a cucumber..........................YEAH!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iwanttodie

THE LAST METROID IS IN CAPTIVITY
THE REST
HAVE ALL DIED

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

The only pokemon i like in your team is Snorlax

This isn't really my team in the games, it's my character in the Pokemon role play (Well, Maybe Salamence would actually be in my main team though)

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic