Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 21,313

StarBoy91

Mona is such a great character in the WarioWare series

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Must be nice to make flipnotes

To each their own

MarioKenny1992

doing a walkthrough, huh?

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

SheldonRandoms

I saw a 10 year old boy wearing a Call of Duty hoodie at work one time, I thought this game was for adults, or at least teenagers, who get there parents to buy it for them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

ShyGuys have always been one of my favorite Mario baddies as well.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MarioKenny1992

Convince me to finish Link's Awakening

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

StarBoy91

It'sa me, Supa Mario Kehny!

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

They should make a Digimon game for the 3DS.

StarBoy91

I like the Digimon series too, especially that one Japan-exclusive show Xros Wars

To each their own

RR529

I wonder what ability Kirby would get by inhaling a ShyGuy?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MarioKenny1992

Cave Story rocks

StarBoy91

Need to know when Kirby's newest game is coming out

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic