Showing 141 to 160 of 21,985
141. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 04:51 GMT
Make up your mind! I don't want to live in fear and paranoia.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
142. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 04:56 GMT
You might be the king now. But lets just say ive got plans....
143. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 05:52 GMT
Is the Gabe Seal made of gold? If not, it's a lie!
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
144. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 12:18 GMT
Good luck on becoming the next greatest game designer, although your signature seems to indicate you have many responsibilities aside from that.
145. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 14:50 GMT
Good attempt at a signature, but we don't do what we must because we can, we do it because we must!
146. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 23:26 GMT
What's your favorite mario game in the series?
Edited on Thu 30th December, 2010 @ 23:26 by Crazygamerfreak
Me old Backloggery Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D
147. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 23:37 GMT
Umm cool friend codes and backloggery. lol not much to say to that one.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
148. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 23:39 GMT
Wow, sayings. Cooooolllll.......zzzzz...
149. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 23:41 GMT
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
150. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 23:45 GMT
Do you have long colorful hair? Do you wear limited amounts of clothing? Do you live under a bridge? Do you sing with a creepy face? Do you realize that you are stealing theblackdragon's trademark ":3"? Hmmmm?
I'm back (for the moment)!
151. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 00:49 GMT
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
152. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 04:18 GMT
How many people are you exactly? Or do you represent a collective group of people? Or do you just have multiple individually named personalities?
Or am I just reading too much into your signature?
Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery
Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989
153. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 07:15 GMT
Oh, sorry about that smell... That may have been me...
There is no spoonWelcome to die!
154. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 07:31 GMT
What will I eat my soup with, then? A spork? It just isn't the same, man.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
155. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 07:58 GMT
156. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 12:25 GMT
Your Youtube channel has some pretty entertaining videos.
And here, for those who haven't played Portal.
Edited on Fri 31st December, 2010 @ 12:28 by DannyBoyTheDude
157. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 18:05 GMT
Corporate slogan of a fictional former shower curtain manufacturer... interesting stuff...
158. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 18:22 GMT
Mr.Karbs: Anchovies...Squidward: What...?Mr.Karbs: ANCHOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited on Fri 31st December, 2010 @ 18:22 by ShinRPGGamer
Formerly known as the artist Gmls719
1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524
159. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 19:00 GMT
He's a winner and plays games that I do not have in the slightest (CURSE YOU LACK OF $$$)
FF6: Release year- 1994Kefka's birthday - November 9thSo.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.
160. Posted: Sat 1st Jan 2011 00:22 GMT
I'll pretend to know who she is.