Showing 121 to 140 of 21,323
121. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 17:32 GMT
You're a strange little man for knowing that elves have herpes
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
122. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 17:44 GMT
It's definitely not lz.
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
123. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 17:49 GMT
I want to be the guy is the hardest game I ever played.
Me old Backloggery Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D
124. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 17:50 GMT
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
125. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 20:17 GMT
That quote must come from the CDi games...
Do the Mario!
126. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 20:31 GMT
I do so daily...and so is my avatar!
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
127. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 20:41 GMT
They were probably right...
Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989
128. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 21:32 GMT
Happy New Year!
129. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 23:43 GMT
Hey how about you add me in MKW? My code in my sig.
Edited on Wed 29th December, 2010 @ 23:43 by ShinRPGGamer
Formerly known as the artist Gmls719
1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524
130. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 23:45 GMT
Your sig is not funny! Change it now!!
131. Posted: Wed 29th Dec 2010 23:58 GMT
Hi 1934's Duck
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
132. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 02:30 GMT
Perhaps I should call Mandy to put you back in your place.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
133. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 02:35 GMT
Good luck working for B+ Sylver
134. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 02:54 GMT
Great, now I want peanut butter cookies...
Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.comWii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
135. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 03:00 GMT
What does the "J" in "Jnes" stand for?
I'm back (for the moment)!
136. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 03:01 GMT
The nurse is a lie!
137. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 03:56 GMT
It is important to remember our seniors during the stressful holiday season. (Just kidding. By the way, good luck with your goal.)
Edited on Thu 30th December, 2010 @ 03:57 by Ecto-1
138. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 04:14 GMT
That explains the llama smell and the constant licking on my neck.
139. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 04:17 GMT
Hello Expired 90's Cartoon
140. Posted: Thu 30th Dec 2010 04:46 GMT
Is your singing really that bad?
Edited on Thu 30th December, 2010 @ 04:46 by Ecto-1