Forums

Topic: Comment on the Signature of the Person Above You

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 21,313

Shining-Void

I personally prefer to take as little naps as possible... when i'm not at school.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

TeeJay

How can you say such hurtful things?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ecto-1

You should really have put a warning label next to the link about jelly. I could have been blinded by the contents of that link!!!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Portista

Ok........doesn't make sense.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

Ecto-1

Nice selection of video game characters there.

Squid wrote:

If you're a ghost then how can you type? Your fingers would just go straight through the keyboard.

No, only residual ghosts would do that. I'm an intelligent type of ghost, meaning that I am capable of interacting with others and the environment.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Snagrio

"I have it bad too, check this retardedness out. I can only chase the Mario when his back is turned. And if the Mario looks at me I have to, hmm, how did Bowser put it? I have freeze, turn invisible, and never move..." -Bowser and his minions

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

BleachFan

Now THAT sounds like a world I want to live in. >.>

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

TeeJay

I liked the screenshots throughout the 3D Land article, but I disagree with the first thing you hate (Needing powerups for coins). That's normal for video games and 3D Land doesn't even do it that often. That complaint is just laziness if you ask me (no offense).

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ecto-1

I agree on Super Mario 64, but not so much on some of the others. Just my opinion in the form of a comment on your signature.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

LordJumpMad

No!
Boo, you are a Boo

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Ah, the one who shares my hatred for all these cursed ponies! Let up join forces and eradicate those pitiful creatures!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheKingOfTown

That bird was real? Looks like it's from a video game.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Wait...what are the stats of WiiWareWave anyway? HP? STR? CON? DEX? INT? WIS? CHA? AC? FORT? REF? WILL? Help a guy out, please!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic