Forums

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,308

cherrysunburst

I checked your YouTube.
Not what I was expecting o.o

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Captain_Toad

I don't think I've seen someone on this site that came from the Phillipines.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

UnknownNico

No, I don't know you at all.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

GuSolarFlare

so you're unknown, but I bet someone knows you!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SURubyFan

Tennis is for girls, but who cares. Really? Then you can fix my 7 broken Macs at my attic then.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

GuSolarFlare

Pink Floyd is overrated! xD

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Tennis is for girls, but who cares. Really? Then you can fix my 7 broken Macs at my attic then.

dude you've got yourself a death wish now, you can talk trash about anything but Tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:/

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

Hey, you keep workin' on becoming a game designer, pal. You'll be great.

@Kawaii_Neko WAIT, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. WHOA. You like video games!? I would never have guessed that a user on Nintendo Life (a site dedicated to the video game company, Nintendo) would like video games!

Disclaimer: That was me being sarcastic as a joke. It was not meant to insult/offend you. If it has, I'm sorry.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

SURubyFan

Disney's done some pretty pad movies lately, like Inspector Gadget, Mr Magoo and Underdog. Not to mention the POTC sequels also are bad. Awww, wanna go out on a date? XD

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Gamer846

Your name is Kawaii neko which means cute cat in Japanese... But your profile pic doesn't include a cat. :/

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

Super_Gravy

Jello everywhere!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SURubyFan

You sure love the color white.

Mickey

Bring it on, final level! I've made it through the last 99 levels, I can make it through this one!

gets whooped

I blame the team.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

UnknownNico

My good dreams are.... I can't remember.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

Captain_Toad

Is thunderistic even a word?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

wait are you insert childhood friend name!?!?!?!? it's been years since I last saw you!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

what?!? so you're just pretending when you act like such a cool guy?

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic