Showing 881 to 900 of 1,283
881. Posted: Thu 3rd Oct 2013 04:41 BST
I like that lil poetry there at the end of your profile ~
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
882. Posted: Thu 3rd Oct 2013 06:15 BST
Gaming is awesome. No wonder I'm a gamer!
@mariobro4: D&D isn't a board game, it's the ancestor of all RPGs. There are, however, D&D-themed board games available.
"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."
883. Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2013 20:21 BST
GO GO POWER RANGERS!
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe
3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs
884. Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2013 20:29 BST
so 99 years huh? do you miss the 60s?
I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
885. Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2013 20:33 BST
I used to play tennis, and yes, the 60's were great.
886. Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2013 20:51 BST
It's hard to tell the difference between a joke and a serious comment on the internet.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
887. Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2013 21:11 BST
Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.
888. Posted: Sun 6th Oct 2013 00:08 BST
Actually, I did.
889. Posted: Sun 6th Oct 2013 00:10 BST
so you're in all Nintendo Zones? and in every single Nintendo HQs? and all the games too!!!!!
890. Posted: Sun 6th Oct 2013 00:12 BST
I look forward to playing your first video game.
891. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 05:53 BST
I don't like D&D, i don't like power rangers, and i've been playing nintendo since '04.
892. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 05:54 BST
You're bringing sexy back, so am I.
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
893. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 05:55 BST
I miss Hatena...
894. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 05:59 BST
You're 99 years old, i'm only 19................so that means you were alive when EEELLLVVVIIISSS PPPRRREEESSSLLLEEEYYY!!!!!!! was alive.
895. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 06:05 BST
It's time for peanut butter annoying oranges with Fred!
896. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 06:12 BST
We all watched Power Rangers on Foxkids in the 90's (or whatever channel it was on for you, and you, and you, allllllllll the way in the back).
897. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 09:41 BST
Things don't get much more random than a domesticated animal in the shape of a delicious sweet treat constantly nyaning over and over again.
898. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 09:57 BST
Nintendo will always be with us. Hopefully.
Edited on Mon 7th October, 2013 @ 11:21 by DreamyViridi
899. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 11:04 BST
You are both Viridi and Luigi at the same time?
900. Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013 18:20 BST
Nintendo is over there.