Showing 601 to 620 of 1,322
601. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 12:49 BST
Too much time for anything huh? I'm the opposite.
The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
602. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 13:18 BST
I don't think I can call myself a Fire Emblem fan; though I love Awakening.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero / My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
603. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 14:29 BST
Haha... I don't know my boundaries...
NL RPG Season 2
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf
Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
604. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 15:41 BST
I wasn't forced. I browse on my own terms!
605. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 15:43 BST
Your more than average, your awesome!
606. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:16 BST
That's a good way to think about yourself!
607. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:36 BST
I think $10,000 will do just fine.
608. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:38 BST
Seriously wished I was home schooled...
609. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:47 BST
No more drill?
610. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:48 BST
Calm down! No one sent me there.
No more drill?
Nope! Sorry! I'm Big Luigi now, not Big Daddy!
Edited on Tue 9th July, 2013 @ 19:48 by Dark-Luigi
611. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:53 BST
I want the hammer pants! hammer pants! HAMMER PANTS!!! Oh wait... it's just a hammer... never mind,
"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
612. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:56 BST
How does a dungeon keep a dodongo away? Shouldn't a bomb be more appropriate?
613. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:23 BST
"I will take abouuuuuut one American dollar."
Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.
614. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:30 BST
That's cool you work at a movie theater.
615. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:33 BST
He's lean, mean an' green!
Prepare for a hammering of a life time if you get on the wrong side of him!
616. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:34 BST
"The True LuigiMan"? How many other people named LuigiMan are there?
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
617. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:34 BST
I would love if any of the major game company's even used just one of my ideas. I would cry tears of joy.
Ninja'd: That is a good story and almost made me cry tears of joy lol.
Edited on Tue 9th July, 2013 @ 21:36 by DawnOverALilly
618. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:57 BST
Heh... Master Spark sounds like a Kirby boss.
619. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 22:03 BST
"This is my master spark Da-Ze, there is also Double Spark, Final Spark, and Twilight Spark."
620. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 22:05 BST
You like hot places? I like cold.