Showing 601 to 620 of 936
601. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 12:49 BST
Too much time for anything huh? I'm the opposite.
The Green Thunder strikes like lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Chit Chat crew!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
\"You all will look great hanging from the wall of my throne room!
3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671
602. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 13:18 BST
I don't think I can call myself a Fire Emblem fan; though I love Awakening.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
Viridi Avatar / My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932
603. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 14:29 BST
Haha... I don't know my boundaries...
NL RPG Season 2
Elizabeth (SSC Short)
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
New Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
You can't save a world from its own people.
Just because I hate people doesn't mean I hate each person.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9230-7812 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
604. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 15:41 BST
I wasn't forced. I browse on my own terms!
605. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 15:43 BST
Your more than average, your awesome!
606. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:16 BST
That's a good way to think about yourself!
607. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:36 BST
I think $10,000 will do just fine.
Currently playing: Warframe (PS4), Injustice (PS4), and Resogun (PS4).
Backlog: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames and the Unfinsihed Swan. (My PS3 has the yellow light of death.) Gravity Rush and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
608. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:38 BST
Seriously wished I was home schooled...
609. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:47 BST
No more drill?
610. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:48 BST
Calm down! No one sent me there.
No more drill?
Nope! Sorry! I'm Big Luigi now, not Big Daddy!
Edited on Tue 9th July, 2013 @ 19:48 by Dark-Luigi
611. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:53 BST
I want the hammer pants! hammer pants! HAMMER PANTS!!! Oh wait... it's just a hammer... never mind,
"That's the smell of history, buddy!"
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
612. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 19:56 BST
How does a dungeon keep a dodongo away? Shouldn't a bomb be more appropriate?
613. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:23 BST
"I will take abouuuuuut one American dollar."
Reimu- "Huh? I smell something tasty..."
Minoriko- "Even though you're a shrine maiden, you want to eat a god? How ridiculous! What insolence!"
Reimu- "Who said I was going to eat you? But is that delicious smell coming from you?"
614. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:30 BST
That's cool you work at a movie theater.
615. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:33 BST
He's lean, mean an' green!
Prepare for a hammering of a life time if you get on the wrong side of him!
616. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:34 BST
"The True LuigiMan"? How many other people named LuigiMan are there?
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick.
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat
617. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:34 BST
I would love if any of the major game company's even used just one of my ideas. I would cry tears of joy.
Ninja'd: That is a good story and almost made me cry tears of joy lol.
Edited on Tue 9th July, 2013 @ 21:36 by DawnOverALilly
618. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 21:57 BST
Heh... Master Spark sounds like a Kirby boss.
619. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 22:03 BST
"This is my master spark Da-Ze, there is also Double Spark, Final Spark, and Twilight Spark."
620. Posted: Tue 9th Jul 2013 22:05 BST
You like hot places? I like cold.