Forums

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,308

Mickey

"There are no heroes; only survivors" wow! That is SUCH a movie trailer line!

@CanisWolfred yeah, I contacted them last night. Hope it all works out!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Jaz007

You're a better artist than I am for sure. Edit Ninja'd. Yeah, you are a nice guy.

CanisWolfred wrote:

What's your favorite anime that you've seen so far? Hikaru no Go?

It's close, but I would probably have to say Vampire Knight.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007

A nice variety of usernames I see.

Jaz007

Jaz007

A true gamer does indeed seek out amazing games.

Jaz007

Mickey

Hey, I never said you don't have a soul!

EDIT: oops.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

Nice people get rewarded.
By the way, do your parents ever reward you for being so nice? In my opinion you should be!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

PanicPuppet92

By "get the drill", do you mean as a reward?

PanicPuppet92

Jaz007

Is your name Austin?

Jaz007

Electricmastro

Have you heard of Rosario + Vampire?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

Haha, I agree.

Electricmastro wrote:

Have you heard of Rosario + Vampire?

No, but I'm intrigued, what is it?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

I've heard bad things about the pacing in Arkham City. How would you say that held up for you?

Jaz007 wrote:

Haha, I agree.

Electricmastro wrote:

Have you heard of Rosario + Vampire?

No, but I'm intrigued, what is it?

A lousy ecchi anime based on a surprisingly decent Fantasy manga, which in turn is based on a really good light novel series.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SheldonRandoms

I watched Gundam as a child in the 90's

LZLZLZLZLZ

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Stinks to be you I guess.

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've heard bad things about the pacing in Arkham City. How would you say that held up for you?

It held up great for me. I didn't have any complaints. There might be one thing though. I never played Arkham Asylum and I was a bit overwhelmed by all the gadgets at first. It wears off soon enough though and isn't a problem then. One note about how I played the game though. When I played it the first time, after each mission I wondered around the city and stealthing and getting into fist fights with thugs until I came across the next mission instead of searching it out. (I didn't bother to do any riddler's challanges till after I beat the game for some reason only fought with thugs.)

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Jaz007 wrote:

One note about how I played the game though. When I played it the first time, after each mission I wondered around the city and stealthing and getting into fist fights with thugs until I came across the next mission instead of searching it out. (I didn't bother to do any riddler's challanges till after I beat the game for some reason only fought with thugs.)

That's probably how I'd play, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic