Forums

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,308

GuardianKing

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

EDIT: @Konata I should really watch more anime. Do you have any recommendations?

OP: @Ark_Sin Y'know, I should really get into Doctor Who... do you have any recommendations on where to start?

I'd say either Season 1 of New Who (9th Doctor) with the episode "Rose", or season 5 with "The Eleventh Hour" (11th Doctor) just because the stories have no relation with each other; but whatever you do, never skip the 10th Doctor. David Tennant is just a beautiful actor, and his episodes are amongst my favorites (Family if Blood, Blink, Midnight).

I think Doctor who is on Netflix. Just look for Season 1.

@Big-Daddy What do you consider a special game?

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

Was there a poll for the whole internet? And how did I miss it?

Ark_Sin wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

EDIT: @Konata I should really watch more anime. Do you have any recommendations?

OP: @Ark_Sin Y'know, I should really get into Doctor Who... do you have any recommendations on where to start?

I'd say either Season 1 of New Who (9th Doctor) with the episode "Rose", or season 5 with "The Eleventh Hour" (11th Doctor) just because the stories have no relation with each other; but whatever you do, never skip the 10th Doctor. David Tennant is just a beautiful actor, and his episodes are amongst my favorites (Family if Blood, Blink, Midnight).

I think Doctor who is on Netflix. Just look for Season 1.

Alright, it may take awhile but I'll get around to it. Thanks!

PS: @Everyone What do you guys think of the new name?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Japanese culture is awesome. I used to study it a lot when I was a little kid.

@Mick - on the one hand, it makes you sound less full of yourself. On the otherhand, MickMick is hard to read for me, and doesn't quite flow as well. Why not just plain Mickey? You might have to ask the mods for that, though...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Mickey

I didn't know Yoshi was a verb...

CanisWolfred wrote:

Japanese culture is awesome. I used to study it a lot when I was a little kid.

@Mick - on the one hand, it makes you sound less full of yourself. On the otherhand, MickMick is hard to read for me, and doesn't quite flow as well. Why not just plain Mickey? You might have to ask the mods for that, though...

I tried. Turns out, someone else took @Mickey already. I guess I could ask the mods to change it to Mickey... HEY MODS! D'YA MIND CHANGING MY NAME TO MICKEY? THANKS!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

SheldonRandoms

They ran out of tea......................again.................................whhhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You're a nice person.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

I'm just gonna make an assumption, based on your Bioshock avatar, that you consider Bioshock to be a special game.

The Mousekeloggery

Dj64Mk7

You're a Super Nice person.

Edited on by Dj64Mk7

Dj64Mk7

Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

WingedSnagret

Compared to my taste in interests, you're not as untypical of a teenager as you think. Not that that's a bad thing in any case.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

gaming, plants, animals!?! You are a man of varied tastes!

The Mousekeloggery

WingedSnagret

Man, your making me feel all soft and warm...

HERE'S A BIG HUG!

Seriously, if I could choose 5 fellow NL members to meet in real life, you'd be among that list.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jaz007

I will, now the question is how it will unfold.

Jaz007

Lun

It's it's it's a pretty standard profile. Thumbs up for evil pasts and anime....and games for that matter!

Lun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic