General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,254

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

121. Posted:

Eeeww, Karots!

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

122. Posted:

Is this the FULL you? Or do I need to buy expansions to get the full Crazybrain1 experience.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

123. Posted:

Is your name really Mickey? (You don't have to answer that.)
(By the way, I really laughed at your comment. Good one.)

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

124. Posted:

Y'know, you're still kind of right when you put it metaphorically...

Crazybrain1 wrote:

That's a little too personal for me to say, and I can't give you any free tips on where I've said it. Sorry. I couldn't possibly tell you in this topic, so you'll just have to look for it elsewhere. EDIT: But if you really want to know, decode this post.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

125. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

That's a little too personal for me to say, and I can't give you any free tips on where I've said it. Sorry. I couldn't possibly tell you in this topic, so you'll just have to look for it elsewhere. EDIT: But if you really want to know, decode this post.

pa ge ve look-for-it, HUH?

How do you decode stuff, I've never been good at that.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

126. Posted:

How are you enjoying tween life Chris?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

127. Posted:

@mariobro4 It's good, I'm going into high school next year. Though it also sucks because I'm bummed that there isn't a single girl that like, likes (think like a girlfriend) me.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

128. Posted:

Whoa whoa, TMI there.
(Just kidding.)

Edited on by Crazybrain1

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

129. Posted:

OK Mr. I Joke About Being Violent. (no offense intended, fyi)

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Mickey

130. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Could you make a profile before you post in the comment on the profile of the person above you thread?

Crazybrain1 wrote:

pa ge ve look-for-it, HUH?

How do you decode stuff, I've never been good at that.

Page five, look for it. I posted my real name (well, nickname) on the fifth page on this thread. When you DO find it, you can only say it on Miiverse. Because reasons.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

131. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

OK Mr. I Joke About Being Violent. (no offense intended, fyi)

No worries! I didn't get it. :P

And, @MickeyTheGreat, I can say with honor that I have decoded your code. I actually figured it out a little while ago. :P

Edited on by Crazybrain1

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

132. Posted:

Oh, I just got it: SPOILER ALERT page five look for it END SPOILER

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

133. Posted:

SPOILERS, MAN! >:[
At least you put a spoiler alert.

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

134. Posted:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

SPOILERS, MAN! >:[
At least you put a spoiler alert.

What does the >:[ mean?

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

135. Posted:

It's an angry face. Turn your head on the side to see it. :3
Before you ask what ":3" is, it's a kitty cat face. (Supposedly.)

Edited on by Crazybrain1

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

136. Posted:

Not that violent? So you're still sorta violent?

Morphtorok wrote:

Off-topic! Disregard this post!

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

I had that robot as a toy when I was a kid!
It was a bunch of little pieces I had to put together and then it moved and walked around like a clockwork toy.
It was so awesome. I loved it.

I didn't even know what it was supposed to be (besides a robotic wolf, obviously), so it's a gundam?

It's a Zoid actually. I figured it was close enough. :P I had a lot of those toys as a kid. Technically speaking, they were model kits...which aren't supposed to be p[layed with, since they're pretty fragile. That didn't stop the 10 year old me, though.

Austroid wrote:

So you like Wolfrun? He's pretty cool. How do you feel now that the show is over?

I haven't watched it, but I hear it has almost DBZ-style fighting, unlike most magical girl shows, and that sounds awesome.

Truth be told...I never Watched Smile PreCure. I've never actually finished any PreCure series, actually. But yeah, the action is easily the best part of all the series I have seen, though I've yet to see one that I'd compare to DBZ (maybe later in they get more fantastic?). It's definitely something I want to watch, but they're really repetitive and formulaic. It makes getting through them hard, especially when I encounter an especially stupid episode...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

137. Posted:

An evil wolf?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

138. Posted:

@CanisWolfred A wolf can sipp tea withiut breaking the cup? And understand anime and play video games? I want you as a pet! Come here doggy! I'll name you Mello.

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

139. Posted:

What exactly is your avatar now?

AuthorMessage

Konata

140. Posted:

Oh don't forget to ring life like a Chicken when you're trying to kill it to cook it ^^.
(I've watched this happen x3. I was a little disturbed at ringing a chickens neck, but after I ate the chicken I forgot all about it :3.)

Edited on by Konata

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala