General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,284

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,161. Posted:

Those games are great, i agree.

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Monntie

1,162. Posted:

Seems quite cheerful.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,163. Posted:

Sounds like you're a nice person. (Or at least try :P)

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,164. Posted:

how many souls did you steal so far? :p

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

1,165. Posted:

Good luck in pursuing game design, that is my aspiration as well. And tennis rocks.

Oh yeah, and you're one of those people who are 20 years old. I'm surprised that Nintendolife isn't absolutely swarmed with a bunch of little tweens and teenagers. Then again I was a teenager when I first joined Nintendolife. Oh well, cool.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,166. Posted:

Nothing is wrong of a guy having an attractive female avatar old sport.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"Killing must feel good to god too...He does it all the time."Dr.Lecter from Hannibal
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,167. Posted:

It says "This page cannot be displayed" on your NNID.

長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

1,168. Posted:

I know a little Japanese, I could only read that last four characters of your name though. Do you know Japanese?

Games I'm playing: Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,169. Posted:

@Mitsuko_Chan Weird and oh damn i wonder why.Oh okay i just checked miiverse i been banned for a week for some reason.I thinks thats why if you're banned they wont show the page of the user.And why you looking at my user page their is nothing exciting their.

"Killing must feel good to god too...He does it all the time."Dr.Lecter from Hannibal
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

1,170. Posted:

Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda too, rivaled only by Skyward Sword.

Do you like The Great Gatsby, old sport?

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,171. Posted:

Yes i do and you like using hot female characters as your avatar? I do too old sport.

Edited on by midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

1,172. Posted:

Indeed, indeed. Do you have a Green Light in your life? If so, what is it, specifically?

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,173. Posted:

@Scanning hahaha i'm not telling you old sport, im taking that info too my grave.

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,174. Posted:

Scanning wrote:

I know a little Japanese, I could only read that last four characters of your name though. Do you know Japanese?

I know a little too. I know how to write "Super Mario" in Japanese on a piece of paper.

midnafanboy wrote:

@Mitsuko_Chan Weird and oh damn i wonder why.Oh okay i just checked miiverse i been banned for a week for some reason.I thinks thats why if you're banned they wont show the page of the user.And why you looking at my user page their is nothing exciting their.

Really? Looks like i'm lucky that i never got banned. What's the reason?

長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,175. Posted:

@Mitsuko_Chan Well i checked right now and it says cause my post had hateful words in it.And i saw the post it was an argument, i had with someguy about zelda and i guess he reported me.And it wasn't even hateful i was just having a simple argument with the guy, last time i do that on miiverse.

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

1,176. Posted:

Midna imp or Midna human?

Also which was your first Legend of Zelda game, and why is Twilight Princess your favorite?

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,177. Posted:

@Scanning Human midna definitely no question about it. My first zelda game was of course ocarina of time. The reason well reasons i love twilight princess is the artstyle of the game, the story, the dungeons even the characters got me interested in the game and the atmosphere.Is not perfect but it made it perfect for me when human midna was revealed.

Edited on by midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,178. Posted:

Can i add your friend code now? Get your 3DS and do the same for me.

長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,179. Posted:

@Mitsuko_Chan You talking too me or Scanning?Bah who care i added you.

Edited on by midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,180. Posted:

@midnafanboy Oscar huh? Cool name.

Edited on by SuperMalleo

長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。