Forums

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,308

PanicPuppet-92

Mario's games are pretty fun, though I think they're a bit overlooked.

PanicPuppet-92

SURubyFan

A real Darth Vader suit can cost thousands, better save up your money.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

UnknownNico

Hey, are you on the Stairway to Heaven?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

SURubyFan

You never fooled me.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

cherrysunburst

I like dreams.

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Pit-Stain

Now I don't understand why you hate your best friend's girlfriend.

Pit-Stain

SURubyFan

So am i!

cherrysunburst

I like your style.

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Jaz007

Pop music has the stupidest name for a genre possible. All pop isn't even pop(ular).

Jaz007

UnknownNico

I"m trying to think of something to comment on, but I can't. My mind is just one big blank. Ummm... So, you like Uncharted?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

J-Manix98

I always thought the unknown were interesting... If, a bit wierd ;p

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

Jaz007

You're a male teenager that lives in the U.S. Not much else to say since nothing else is said...

Jaz007

SURubyFan

UnknownNico wrote:

I"m trying to think of something to comment on, but I can't. My mind is just one big blank. Ummm... So, you like Uncharted?

GuSolarFlare

lol who doesn't like Led Zeppelin!!!!! be more original, liking that band is a rule not an option!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SURubyFan

Your country is the #1 place for pirated SNES games. Just sayin'.

Edited on by SURubyFan

Jaz007

I want to go to Japan one day, sounds like you want to too.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

how is it to be homeschooled(those things barely exist, that is if they exist at all, here where I live)

Neko_Chan wrote:

Your country is the #1 place for pirated SNES games. Just sayin'.

uh... yeah I know it is actually the #1 place for pirated games in general, as someone who wants to work with videogame developing I'm ashamed of my country.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SURubyFan

@Jaz007 I REALLY want to, unfortunately, my family lacks the money to go on a plane right now. I heard there's a Little Tokyo over in LA....

Garios

Little Tokyo is a very cool little neighborhood. Great food and some really cool hobby shops. Totally recommend going there if it isn't too far from where you live.

NNID: Goosey-1
If I can waggle my Wiimote at it, I can kill it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic