General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the profile of the person above you.

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,283

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

101. Posted:

I know, I love myself as well, because i'm super swell.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

102. Posted:

NEVER!

ChrisT99 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

That's one random ID.

My ID, or someone else's?

Yours.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

103. Posted:

If Spongebob was an anime and Fred Rechid said "Rev up those fryers", would you then rev them up?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

104. Posted:

Your favorite game is Uncharted, huh?
EDIT: "Can't you see we're closed!"

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

105. Posted:

You should do important things! We don't want to see your head pop off and go into the clouds! :P

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

106. Posted:

This is me, I as me two you know?

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

107. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

If Spongebob was an anime and Fred Rechid said "Rev up those fryers", would you then rev them up?

That would a disgrace to animes! Never rev up a fyer under Sponge Bob influence my fellow men.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

108. Posted:

I've heard several mentions of Ni No Kuni too.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Mickey

109. Posted:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

110. Posted:

You're a nice guy....................so that means i'm the person who has told you that you're a nice guy.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

111. Posted:

Off-topic! Disregard this post!

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

I had that robot as a toy when I was a kid!
It was a bunch of little pieces I had to put together and then it moved and walked around like a clockwork toy.
It was so awesome. I loved it.

I didn't even know what it was supposed to be (besides a robotic wolf, obviously), so it's a gundam?

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Mickey

112. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms How come Sheen from Jimmy Neutron gets a spin-off show and Fred Recchid doesn't?

@Morphtorok Odd tastes? If you say so...

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

113. Posted:

**hugs again**

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

114. Posted:

I've got some Doctor Who on DVD, haven't watched it yet though.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

115. Posted:

If your definition of soul is 'the emotional part of human nature; the seat of the feelings or sentiments' then you can go ahead and take it, it's defective.

@Ark_Sin aww! you're the best. :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

116. Posted:

But do you really love us all?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

117. Posted:

Are you suuuure you're not violent?
(Just kidding x3.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

118. Posted:

There is never too much time for games and anime.

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

119. Posted:

Yay! I love video games too!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

120. Posted:

Yoshi's a sadistic bloodthirsty raptor, who knew.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.