Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 48,358

BluTyGer

I guess I won't ask who your avatar is.

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

TeeJay

That guy apparently likes red.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

I am Lz, the dragonslayer!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

It's staring into my soul..... o.o

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

I see dead ponies

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FonistofCruxis

Ivan is my favourite Golden sun character but I wonder if GS: TLA will change that as I've just started that game.

CanisWolfred

Looks off in the distance "Too...bright...yet...must...stare seriously..."

Magic-Wind wrote:

I wonder what it's stabbing.

Order-Sol wrote:

It's a Gouf Custom (AKA the Norris Packard Custom, or as I like to call it, the Chuck Norris ) and it's stabbing a Mass Production Guntank to save his injured allies from being shot out of the sky. A Zaku is a predecessor to the Gouf, and technically I was just referencing a semi-popular line from the original series where the first seen pilot of a Gouf says to the Gundam "This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!" I shouldn't expect people here to get it, but I think it just goes well with my avatar.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TeeJay

Most of that attempt to explain your avatar is jibberish to me. The most I understood was what he was doing. You lost me at everything else...

TeeJay

Ha, really? I haven't checked back on that thread since I posted.

CanisWolfred

TeeJay wrote:

Ha, really? I haven't checked back on that thread since I posted.

The post whas there before the last time you posted, but I guess you missed my post telling you to look at that post.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

You look lame

Kitty_hime1

cool avi....but what game did he come from?

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

CanisWolfred

Yay, Kirby's drawing something on the rug...hey wait Kirby's drawing something on the rug! D=<

Kitty_hime1 wrote:

cool avi....but what game did he come from?

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. For future reference, I'm putting it in my sig.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic