Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 48,357

FonistofCruxis

Order Sol looks pretty cool and some other GG characters look cool like Sin but I like the look of the Blazblue series more than the Guilty gear series.

TeeJay

I wonder why so many anime characters have spiky hair of some kind.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pogocoop

Thats Okay, I didn't intend to sleep tonight any way 0-0

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

TeeJay

It's funny because that's totally the wrong job for Fluttershy.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FonistofCruxis

ZeroX wrote:

@FonistofCruxis Tell me, WAS IT ASCH OR LUKE IN THE END?!

I've got a new avatar now but I'll try to answer anyway.
MAJOR TALES OF THE ABYSS SPOILERS!!!
When I saw the end, I automatically assumed it was Luke and hadn't even considered the possibility of it being Asch so I googled 'How did Luke survive at the end of Tales of the Abyss?' and was surprised that instead people were asking if it was Luke or Asch. After doing that google search, I found this in depth discussion. It is 5 pages long but its worth reading if you're interested in the subject as there are good points for both sides in it.

Personally, I think its Luke and as his voice and tone of voice don't sound like they could belong to Asch at all and the position he had his sword in suggests its Luke too. Also, if it was Asch, it wouldn't make sense for Tear to be running towards him crying with Guy, Anise and Natalia running and smiling behind as well as Jade standing smiling. Well, it would make sense for Natalia but not for any of the others. Also, it would be quite a downer ending if it was Asch as Tear would be running crying tears of joy as the one she loved and thought was dead is there before her with Luke's other friends happily rushing towards him and if it was Asch, Natalia would probably pause for a bit but then happily rush towards Asch and hug him while Tear is left on her own with all the revived happiness she had quickly diminished. She and the others might feel happy for Natalia having Asch again but they would still be disappointed, especially Tear and I've only played two Tales of games so I wouldn't know but I've heard others say that its not like Tales game to have a downer ending. Also, Aselia, the Tales wiki mentions the ending on Luke's page but not Asch's but then again that's an unofficial wiki so its not much evidence.
Sorry for the long post.

The shady style of that avatar is quite cool.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

LzWinky

Too many anime lovers here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

Okay, Tingle got scary all of a sudden.

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Order Sol looks pretty cool and some other GG characters look cool like Sin but I like the look of the Blazblue series more than the Guilty gear series.

I'd like the look of the Blazblue Guys if they had more of a consistant style to them. To me, they look like they're from all kinds of different places rather than the same world. I suppose the Guilty Gear guys all look kinda unique like that, too, but at least they all scream "Metal Band" to me.

Lordlz wrote:

Too many anime lovers here

Wich is funny, since most of them aren't actually from anime. I see Tales of guys, Vocaloids, and Fighting game characters. No anime characters.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TeeJay

Once again, I can't tell who that is, dammit! >:[

Snagrio

Did the dragon-thingy just realize that someone just ate his tub of jelly?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kitty_hime1

kid icarus!!!!! can't wait for that game

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

TeeJay

AR Kirby! Haven't seen that in a while.

Snagrio

Kirby!!! Isn't having a new game anytime soon....

Snagrio

CanisWolfred

He looks all nice and friendly, but don't cross him - you'll never be able to keep him off that platform!

TeeJay wrote:

Once again, I can't tell who that is, dammit! >:[

Now I'm sure you're just messing with me.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

That guy's arm has got to be exhausted...

Snagrio

TeeJay

Preordered Kid Icarus the other day. Can't freaking wait.

Kitty_hime1

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black