Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 5,561 to 5,580 of 48,358

JadeGirl

Is that a anime character?

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Shadowflash

I thought Twilight died out already...

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

Lol Nope two more movies and 1 comes out this year.

BTW I love your avatar, who's the character and where is he from?

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

Lool I am supposing you did not like it. Um there was a Theater here in Atlanta and they were waiting to meet the cast and getting posters and stuff like that it was mostly all girls and some made their bf's come with them but they spent the night in line so they would be first one's there or so they could be there before others came. Lol I am not that much of a fan to stand or sleep in that cold weather like that T_T.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

HanuKwanzMasBif

JadeGirl wrote:

Lool I am supposing you did not like it. Um there was a Theater here in Atlanta and they were waiting to meet the cast and getting posters and stuff like that it was mostly all girls and some made their bf's come with them but they spent the night in line so they would be first one's there or so they could be there before others came. Lol I am not that much of a fan to stand or sleep in that cold weather like that T_T.

Um, what happened to the last few comments on this forum? Whatever happened to commenting on the avatar of the person above you? Like PeacefulLuma was ignored, and LordJumpMad...
And I saw it because my friends and I like to MST movies.

Shadowflash

JadeGirl wrote:

Ragna from Blazblue

That's one heck of an afro.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Cool, you've got two differently-colored eyes!

To each their own

JadeGirl

Shadowflash wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Ragna from Blazblue

That's one heck of an afro.

Awesome awesome, going to go check that out on google. And Yeah I did not notice his eyes are two different colors, I like that

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

StarBoy91

@JadeGirl - I don't mind if you discuss something with someone, but please, comment on the avatar of the person above you at the same time; if you're one number below me and do not comment on my avatar, then it makes my post feel ignored
Nice art design

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

JadeGirl

PeacefulLuma91 wrote:

@JadeGirl - I don't mind if you discuss something with someone, but please, comment on the avatar of the person above you at the same time; if you're one number below me and do not comment on my avatar, then it makes my post feel ignored
Nice art design

I did comment on your avatar earlier and I am not ignoring you.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

PeacefulLuma91 wrote:

I like the monochromatic usage of colors
@JadeGirl - thanks

No problem. Also your Luma looks like a Gummy Bear but a thought just came to me I wonder if there are any Gummy Luma's sold by Nintendo D:!

I want some Gummy Bears now

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Breaking Dawn is going to suck.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

My Link's better than yours

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JadeGirl

shingi_70 wrote:

Breaking Dawn is going to suck.

I sure hope not, the only thing I am upset about is she marries Edward instead of Jacob.

Thats a awesome pic of Link! I am a big fan of the Zelda series!

@lz20XX, lol yours is really nice as well, I like the animation!

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Eel

Her having a werepuppy wouldn't be as interesting as the implications of giving birth to a dead baby that will probably never grow.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JadeGirl

LOL!!!!!!! That's seriously funny! Who knows what would have happened if she had married Jacob. But he sure is handsome compared Edward, he looks okay but not like Jacob! Jacobs on fire!

But your avatar is creeping me out

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic