Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 37,081 to 37,100 of 48,932

SURubyFan

Are you shy or do you like me?

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

SURubyFan

Jigglypuff is cute as always.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Ryu_Niiyama

Mario is number 1...or he is pointing at a broken ceiling fan..Bowser does tend to damage Peach's castle when he visits.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SURubyFan

Doesn't she ever get tired?

SURubyFan

Watch the sword, young man!

Edited on by SURubyFan

SURubyFan

Cutie!

Captain_Toad

Mario Galaxy 3 is gonna have to wait.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Doge

OMG, its a toad.

Sorry, im not creative at night

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Captain_Toad

Ummm, I don't know how dogs work.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ekreig

Aw yeah. Getting all smug before his big debut.

ekreig

SURubyFan

What a nice mustache you have there.

TeeJay

Obbajection! Take-a that!

Edited on by TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SURubyFan

Can i deal with it later?

cherrysunburst

You! Yes, you!

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic