Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 35,481 to 35,500 of 50,326

Rocko52

...Mickey Mouse wat...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Mickey

They look so cool!

Captain_Toad wrote:

Great, much needed nightmare fuel from a mickey toy.

Well for-your-information, Mr. "I got scared by something," it's not a toy. It's the head of the Mickey Mouse costume from Disney World. Here's the full picture:
Untitled
Hey, it's Katy Perry!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

KingCreezy

I need that costume Also this reminds me, I need to re-up my annual passes. Thanks Mickey

KingCreezy

Nintendo Network ID: kingcreezy

Rocko52

Dawwwww...reminds me of Pacman but what is it?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

KingCreezy

Rocko52 wrote:

Dawwwww...reminds me of Pacman but what is it?

It's Lolo and Lala from the Adventures of Lolo games on the Nes (represents me and my wife). Now it's your turn. Is that from an anime? You'll have to excuse my ignorance on the matter as I have no idea. Either way, looks awesome

KingCreezy

Nintendo Network ID: kingcreezy

MsJubilee

What is that? Is it one of the viruses from doctor mario?

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

Rocko52

That looks pretty cool. Flaming horses are always cool. Especially Ponyta.

@KingCreezy

This is Komugi (a human) and Meruem. (King of the Chimera Ants) They're relationship is probably one of the most bizarre, adorable, and horribly tragic I've seen in an anime. Especially after a certain episode....despite Meruem being the "villain" of the arc, certain episodes will leave you in tears for them.

MsJubilee

@Rocko52 Well is actually cacturne riding rapidash.I picked this picture cause it has both of my favorite pokemon in one picture,and that's awesome old sport.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

Rocko52

Well it is awesome, I have been playing Pokemon games again recently (not starting again mind you, I never delete my old games and start a new) I've just been poking back at my first pokemon games, checking in on things, visiting the battle frontier. (I know this makes me sound young, but my first pokemon game was Platinum and Firered, I got both when I was 11 lol) I know it's only been five years but its a bit nostalgic. I did pore over 200 hours in Platinum XD. I love those games, as soon as I started playing all the old town, route, battle tunes started coming back. It was a lot of fun.

And dat Gatsby reference. I was just reading that near the end of the school year lol

MsJubilee

@Rocko52 Question are you getting pokemon aplha sapphire and omega ruby? If you are then add me, so we can face each other one day.You know what screw it we should play smash online too.

Edited on by MsJubilee

Ruby_From_SU

A horse on flames, with a Pokemon.

I play all Smash Bros. games often and occasionally.

Update 8/15/18: I FINALLY GOT A SWITCH!!! Add my friend code if you like. :)

My mediocre at best Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

DiscoDriver43

hugs

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

DreamyViridi

Prepare for a kick to the face!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MsJubilee

You are cute can't deny that

Rocko52

Very, very cool. Flames and pokemon work well.

BTW, this MeruemXKomugi pairing is so amazing and heartbreaking. As well as bizarre. It's the leader of a race of sentient insects who prey on humans, and want to subjugate them, and a young blind girl who's only good at playing Gungi. Just watch this:

MsJubilee

Don't know why i was never so interested in anime is weird.

Mickey

Hey, it's a Cacturne! Love those!

@Rocko52 I don't know, man... These days, I can't quite make myself care about a couple if it ain't Slash... XD

That said: They do look cute, I'll give them that. ^^

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Micky your face is creeping me out

Ruby_From_SU

That horse is going to set me on fire!

I play all Smash Bros. games often and occasionally.

Update 8/15/18: I FINALLY GOT A SWITCH!!! Add my friend code if you like. :)

My mediocre at best Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Kewlan

I prefer you when Mia is using you

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic