Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 34,561 to 34,580 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

Don't get frozen in an ice cube in fear looking at Jigglypuff, cause you still gotta kill titans!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MercifulLemon7

You owe alot on property damges

Dang it Jiggly Puff you beat me to it again >:I IM GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN IN SMASH BROS 4 ....oh wait

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

If @RandomlyPikachu wrote for DC comics

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MercifulLemon7

No ones gonna wake you up.

@SheldonRandoms It would be the best comic books in industry to come out and only feature BATCHU no jiggle puffy allowed

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

You can add Jiggypuff in as..........the Jiggyoker or something!?!?!

TeeJay

That is the second most horrifying thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

As far as NL avatars go, I mean.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SheldonRandoms

Spike, you look puzzled or something, this Jiggly wants to know why? : P Also 2nd!?!?!?!?!

LyIa

Nice legs. Dayumn.

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

What's she scanning?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

You look determined to.... do a thing..?

all men are kings 👑

GuardianKing

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

A fish getting ready to be married. Classic!

...how does she look like a fish? I mean... I can kind of see it. Her costume is also going for a more Ancient Egyptian feel, but I can see how you made that mistake.

Coudn't tell. But i sure made @Veloster laugh!

I guess that accounts for something.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

LyIa

what is this i don't even

all men are kings 👑

GuSolarFlare

looking good! I like your hair!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

Why are you wearing a used headband?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Why are you moving like that?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic