Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 32,501 to 32,520 of 48,954

DiscoDriver43

So aren't you. But i am....i think

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

MrPokirby

Rarity, let me make this perfectly clear. I am not Mario. I may be in the same physical shape as Mario, but I am not Mario. The same goes for Luigi and Wario. They look like Mario, but they aren't. I am the same as them. And I don't choose to dress this way. These clothes are permanently attached to my person. So just to restate one final time, I am not Mario. If I see anyone call me Mario again, I'll leave this thread and never come back. Don't think I'm not serious.

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

I think you are Bario

Rarity has the faster draw

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

SURubyFan

@MrPokirby Mari- i mean Daniel, show me your powers to see if you're still the strong one.

@DiscoDriver43 You're in a bad mood i see.

Edited on by SURubyFan

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

SURubyFan

Rarity's a role model!

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Pit-Stain

Scorpion was always my favorite.

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Rarity doesn't look good with make up. :/

Pit-Stain

SURubyFan

She's so adorable when she's mad

SURubyFan

I guess that's Ness? (I said that intentionally)

Pit-Stain

Earthbound is my favorite RPG. Sorry Final Fantasy!
Edit: Ninja'd by an overpowered menace.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

SURubyFan

Awwwwwww!!

SURubyFan

Your salon did a really good job!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic