Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 31,721 to 31,740 of 47,762

Captain_Toad

Someone has been powdering your face too much.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Shirma_Akayaku

Look at that cute little froggy... <3

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

ereHemanresUoN

MrPokirby wrote:

PSI_King wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Ah, another PSI user. It's been quite some time since I've met someone with your unique type of abilities. Question, what is your signature PSI attack called?

PK/PSI Golden. It is a move only known by me, and all other PSI users knows it exists, but they know if they try to learn it, they will only fail to do so. The only people I teach the move to is people that I trust as heroes.

Cool do, bro. Are you a BD character or something?

Okay, now I just have two more questions.
1: Do you exist anywhere within a video game, anime, fan fiction or more than one?
2: Actually learning how to use PK/PSI Golden aside, in order to do it, do you have to do a specific pose/motion in order to activate the ability, like using your middle and pointer finger like a gun to use PK/PSI Fire or do you just have to put out your hand and shout the name of the move to use it, like PK Star Storm or magnet?

1: Maybe so, maybe not.
2: It's actually unique. You fall asleep for a few minutes, and when you wake up, you have to wait about a day for the move to pop into your mind. It takes forever to learn, but it's worth it.

He looks like me when I haven't had sleep in a while, lol.

Edited on by ereHemanresUoN

Captain_Toad

Are you pretending to summon a spirit bomb buddy?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

It's no wonder Scorpion basically became the mascot for MK, he looks awesome in every picture he's in!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic