Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 30,341 to 30,360 of 47,177

Jmaster49

Evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Mario90125

Haha, it's funny how i'm talking to a 13 year old perv...

Edited on by Mario90125

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Jmaster49

I wish little fairy would stop calling me a perv.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

I think this is either on the limit or over the limit by the rules here(if on the limit and not over no harm done, but only the staff can tell)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jmaster49

I hope mega man is awesome in SSB4.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

To be fair you are half-naked as well.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

Is that some anime?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

One of my friend probably going love your avatar. He is an sucker for anybody with cat ear…

EDIT: Ninja'd and your avatar are so dark!
(Are you joining the manly contest?)

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Jmaster49

Nice hair.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

Let's level up our relationship!

That is someone avatar but I wish it is me in there.

EDIT: Ninja'd and I still think my friend want that avatar and I'm not surprised if my friend stole your avatar to be honest.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic