Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 30,221 to 30,240 of 48,358

GuSolarFlare

from......... a pony cartoon?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

I'm........uh.....so sorry :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

GREEEEEEEEN skin/scales!!!!!! green in my favorite color!!!!!!

Gioku wrote:

From a... Team Fortress Kart...?

it's Mario Team Kart Fortress 2*dash

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

YOU'RE IN THE PC VERSION OF SONIC & ALL-STARS RACING, NOT IN MARIO KART!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

LIKE OMG! THERE BE LOCKERS IN THE BACKGROUND, LIKE, IKR? LOL, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

She's shy, and her name is Fluttershy...........I JUST HAD A (Resident Evil) REVELATIONS LIKE LIKE THERE!!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Captain_Toad

Well that's a lame photoshop edit fish face.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Pazzo-TheFool

Captain_Toad wrote:

Well that's a lame photoshop edit fish face.

Miss. Fit. NOW WITH PUPILS!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

SheldonRandoms

Fluttershy is shy about my eggcellect photoshop edit fish face!!! XD XD XD

SCORPION NINJA IS YOU, GET OVER HERE!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Neko_Chan wrote:

What's wrong with your eyes?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic