Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,461 to 29,480 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

MrPokirby wrote:

Well get your leg fixed and rev up your fryers because I challenge you to a man-off... Question: Does anybody know what a man-off is?

You lost already. Also that jingle!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrPokirby

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Well get your leg fixed and rev up your fryers because I challenge you to a man-off... Question: Does anybody know what a man-off is?

You lost already. Also that jingle!!!!!!!!!

At least I'm mature enough to know not to go running around outside in my underwear while carrying a razor.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The L stands for Luigi >: P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GamecubeMan

No it stands for Ludwig. u_u
Prove your worth/manliness. Grabs card collection LETS DUEL!! >:0

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ludwig was then defeated in no seconds at all, cause only real men use Watapon!!!!!
Untitled

MrPokirby

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ludwig was then defeated in no seconds at all, cause only real men use Watapon!!!!!
Untitled

That Watapon is more manly that you, sponge.

Stay positive! +

SheldonRandoms

Watapon then broke the cores, DAH EN DZ!!!!!!!!!

Mickey

It's SpongeBob, now it's SpongeBob and a bunch of other dudes, now it's SpongeBob, and now it's SpongeBob and a bunch of other dudes again! It's overloading my BRAAAAAIIINSSSS!!!

@MrPokirby MrPokirby. Probably able to obliterate the entire universe, but still needs glasses. Nice to know that this all-powerful dude is still one of us.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Mickey is mad about something, cause I can see the look in his face.

MrPokirby

THAT... is just disturbing.
(Edit) Curses! Ninja'd once again... Eh. My comment still applies.

Mickey wrote:

MrPokirby. Probably able to obliterate the entire universe, but still needs glasses. Nice to know that this all-powerful dude is still one of us.

Eh. It's complicated. I'm both a god and a human, but not necessarily a demi-god, because I was once a regular human, but... certain things happened, and now I have more power than anything else in existence... aside from 6 other beings I'm associated with, but...

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

GamecubeMan

Dont dare call yourself a descendant of the gods mortal. >:]
Also say something smart about the symbols around you. u_u

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

MrPokirby

GamecubeMan wrote:

Dont dare call yourself a descendant of the gods mortal. >:]
Also say something smart about the symbols around you. u_u

Um... Okay Mr. Aurum... uh... These seven cores that appear around me are known as the seven Deity Cores. Within each of the 3 dimensions that I reside in, there are seven gods that watch over everything. Each one of us gods possess a Deity Core. The top core, the Positive Core, belongs to me. I am the god that created all of the smaller gods such as Palutena, Master and Crazy Hand, Okami Amaterasu and all other mortals you may know like Mario, Sonic, Spyro and so forth. While the god in your dimension(s) may stay in his home and just watch as you all destroy yourselves, I for one spend my time traveling from world to world, interacting with my creations and making sure that they don't screw things up the same way you all are. If you would care to know more about the other gods, all you have to do is ask. But now, I must go to sleep. I'll be seeing you.

Stay positive! +

SheldonRandoms

@GamecubeMan A handshake is you. It's the core of friendship!!!!!
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Ludwig the mainlines of manly town. I'm the mayor over there

LyIa

*you're
Nice hair! It's all bluuuuue. :3

all men are kings 👑

Pit-Stain

Ugh! Why do I always find you above me!?

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic